Bamboo Fun Pen&Touch Problems

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Bamboo Fun Pen&Touch Problems

Hey folks,
    today I got my new tablet. I instantly installed the software, but a few problems appeared.

1. The surface of the tablet doesn't match my screen. To get from one corner to the other you have to flip the finger/pen more than once in the desired direction.
    2. Sometimes the tablet recognizes the pen, sometimes not.
    3. The touch functions don't work at all. I can't scroll, zoom or rotate something with my fingers. But perhaps this problem is related with the next.
    4. When I want to open the 'Bamboo-Characteristics' in the 'Start' menu, nothing happens. Same with the learning programm.

Perhaps someone can help me, I want to DRAW!

Max

Edit: Plus while installing the software, Windows says that the software didn't pass the Windows-Logo-Test, whatever this is.
    Please guys I need your help. I installed the newest driver, but nothing happened.

Last edited by .empyrean.; September 8th, 2010 at 11:36 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by .empyrean. View Post
    Hey folks,
    today I got my new tablet. I instantly installed the software, but a few problems appeared.

1. The surface of the tablet doesn't match my screen. To get from one corner to the other you have to flip the finger/pen more than once in the desired direction.
    2. Sometimes the tablet recognizes the pen, sometimes not.
    3. The touch functions don't work at all. I can't scroll, zoom or rotate something with my fingers. But perhaps this problem is related with the next.
    4. When I want to open the 'Bamboo-Characteristics' in the 'Start' menu, nothing happens. Same with the learning programm.

Perhaps someone can help me, I want to DRAW!

Max

Edit: Plus while installing the software, Windows says that the software didn't pass the Windows-Logo-Test, whatever this is.
    Please guys I need your help. I installed the newest driver, but nothing happened.
    The first issue will have a lot to do with your 'Mapping' settings in the Wacom control panel where you can set the area that is active on your tablet and the area that this relates to on your screen. Have you opened the control panel?

The finger zooming and panning might also be set here.

Is the 'Bamboo Characteristics' the control panel for this? If so it sounds like it might not be installed.

Another issue here is that you might need a specific driver for your operating system. The right driver might come with the proper control panel.

Hope you get going soon. I've been using tablets for long time. After spending a day on a Bamboo I thought it was a great little tablet.

rrz

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.