ConecptArt's HUGE Labor Day Sale! ALL downloads & streaming classes at 9.99.

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Thanked 10,988 Times in 2,554 Posts

ConecptArt's HUGE Labor Day Sale! ALL downloads & streaming classes at 9.99.

Heads up folks. This sale will end. All videos and streaming classes are at 9.99 during this Labor Day weekend. Get'em while you can. Under ten bucks and great content means you won't have to work hard to learn right now. Put the time in. Gift yourself, and see the support the art community at the same time.

The streaming classes begin http://www.conceptartstore.com/stcl.html

Get your downloads here: media.massiveblack.com

If you have been wanting the library of these, now is the time. These streaming classes were 95 and bucks each not long ago and some of the downloads have never even been on sale.

For those who have supported the ConceptArt videos and classes, and TAD classes too, you are beyond appreciated. I appreciate this site every single day and 1.6 million visits a month happen here because of the support we have had.

Much Thanks. Truly,

Jason Manley
    Founding Director
    ConceptArt.Org

LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 30% off!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Hello Jason (or anyone), I just bougth like, 10 classes(just saw the 10 dollar tag and I HAD to do it) and I got the notepad thingies just right, but how do I download the classes to my hardrive? Sorry if this has been answered before, and I would do an advanced search but im just desperate to learn from all this material already. And I'm in a bit of a hurry.

Edit:Anyone, please?(been searching, but found nothing)

Last edited by Morderischen; September 5th, 2010 at 09:09 PM.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    oh man I think you just shot yourself in the foot. from what I gather its for the streaming classes. If you bought so many you might not be able to watch them all before they expire. You cannot save them to your hard drive either. Unless things have changed of course.

Thanks
    I just purchased the Idea development class. But I can't even get trough the first part. The video is lagging like crazy and it's unbearable to watch it like this. Is there any way this can be resolved?

I checked my connections and did a speedtest and everything came out like it always does: Nothing wrong with my connection and internet speed.....

Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 Times in 722 Posts

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Barker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Rist View Post
    oh man I think you just shot yourself in the foot. from what I gather its for the streaming classes. If you bought so many you might not be able to watch them all before they expire. You cannot save them to your hard drive either. Unless things have changed of course.
    Should have done my research before going crazy like that. I'll try to take advantage of most of them. Although I'm still unsure how the expiring and stuff works. If what I understand is corect, I have about 30 days before they expire right? some official response would be nice since I just spent about a 100 bucks (not like it aint worth it but still).

Thanks
    Our videos do not expire. You can not download them but you can watch them as many times as you need to.

Thanks,

CA

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TAD Admissions: Scott Richeson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    thanks for the sale, i got a few that have helped me tremendously. although, whit brachna's using reference images correctly is not on demand? i wanted to go over this one again but it seems i wont ever be able to?

Thanks

Thumbs up

Many thanks for this. Currently listening to the anatomy streaming and will look look at color theory and the dynamic poses when it goes up.

Soli Deo Gloria!

Thanks
    So great! Bought about 7 streams. Invaluable information.

Thanks a lot for this sale!

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.