Thread: IDW Needs You!

Thanks

Icon IDW Needs You!

You fuckin' slackers! Just kidding I love you

Anywho, IDW has been getting pretty lonely lately. I won last week's by default- I was the only entry. So far this week, me and Pixie Trick have been the only ones posting in the IDW threads!

I know Industrial Design doesn't seem as "cool" and "hip" as Character Design (haha), but the weekly topics are generally awesome, and a great chance to work on your skills. And your pieces will stand out more if you're not posting alongside the 335468746345 people submitting to CHOW.

Also, because we're not as popular as CHOW and the other weeklies, you have a better chance of winning and getting pimped out badges under your username, showing all the rest of CA how awesome you are! See above. hehehe

Hopefully I have appealed to some part of your cold, blackened hearts! Come on guys, IDW needs your help, your beautiful arts and your scathing crits!

MY WEBSITE: PaintedSky.ca
    MY SKETCHBOOK: Ook's Book - Karyl Craves Your Approval

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KarylGilbertson For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 850 Posts
    If you really really want people to join drop a link and tell us what the subject is. I'm gonna check it out now.

Thanks
    Good point.

This week's topic is "Presidential Limo", but other than that is pretty open ended. Here is the thread: http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=195486
    MY WEBSITE: PaintedSky.ca
    MY SKETCHBOOK: Ook's Book - Karyl Craves Your Approval

Thanks
    I will join IDW again, it's been my favorite activity.

Thanks
    I'm hitting up some industrial design classes right now, so hopefully I can start showing up in these bad boys.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.