Artist Wanted for Company Logo Work
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Artist Wanted for Company Logo Work

Job Description:

Tactical Citizen Incorporated is looking to contract an artist to "re-design" its logo and provide pose art in a similar style for teaching purposes. You can see our current logo at our website http://tacticalcitizen.com/. We are relatively happy with this logo, but want to explore some more eye-catching alternatives and match our logo to the style of art we are using in other places.

The key points of the logo and related poses are:
    • Must show correct technique for handling weapons (details will be provided for each pose)
    • Must be in an iconic style and display an every man/every woman feel
    • Must be simple enough to be scaled down for buttons, patches, etc
    • Art should be produced in reusable format for various forms of reproduction (vector graphics are a must)

Compensation

At the moment, we are a start up company and are working on a limited budget, however, we also believe that good work should be rewarded - we just wish it could be more. Compensation is negotiable, but we have a very hard ceiling of $100 dollars for this initial batch of work (logo update and 2 additional poses).

However, we are also willing to give credit for any work produced (both through the website and on our youtube videos) and as our company grows we plan on producing quite a few custom patches, shirts, etc and we will be happy to continue to contract work with the artist who helps us get started.

Deadline

We do not have a hard deadline, but are looking for this project to be completed as soon as possible (i.e. days/weeks not months).

Usage

Art that is produced will be used on our company website, our business cards, youtube videos and online manuals. Note: none of these initial items will be re-sold to the public but will be widely distributed as free promotional items. As such, we are not interested in paying royalties on any of this initial work (though we may be interested in doing so for later projects).

Contact information

You can contact me directly at:

Michael Huensch
    mrh@tacticalcitizen.com

Please provide any relevant sample artwork from other projects and/or 2 or 3 references when available. I will be happy to answer any questions and provide additional information to interested parties.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hi Im interested in the concept I only use this website hoever to look for commision work so I will provide you with a link to my portfolio online.

http://jasonfullwood.daportfolio.com/
    Regards J

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.