Artist Needed for Pet Sim Game site
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Artist Needed for Pet Sim Game site

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Wink Artist Needed for Pet Sim Game site

Hello and thank you for reading.

I am currently looking for an artist / artists interested in working with a small team of artists on a popular Game site.

We need Detail art, Background ( environmental art) Items, NPC and wearable items.

We are Sci -fi fantasy based and the closer to this form the better.

This position is great for people looking to become noticed, add to their resume and show their work off to a wider audience. We have a friendly community, and a nice fan base.

The pay range fluctuates with the sites monthly expenses, however It is steady work and can be discussed in full prior to accepting the job.
    Yes, we are interested in more than one artist as well. We need colorists, and Line artists. Other additional perks can be included for those who enjoy these type of games.

Our primary need is someone who works well with others, is able to meet deadlines and enjoys social activities ( artists on the site network a lot ) person must get along well with groups of people.

If you wish to see more of the site and the artwork please contact me at
    "PocketPumaPets@gmail.com"

Thank you again.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I wanted to thank everyone for the responses. We are carefully looking over all submitted work and will be contacting those who fit our style for live interviews. Forgive us if we are taking a bit longer than you hoped. However, the response was so overwhelming we simply didn't want to rush thru the applications.

Thank you again!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.