Sketchbook: Stryno's Thoughts

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Stryno's Thoughts

Update: 3-10-2013 I have started taking oil painting lessons, I hired a one on one instructor three hours once a week, so look forward to that in the page 4 area it has also helped my pencil sketches I do believe.
    Update:7-2013 Working at it it gotta keep on keeping on, I dont post much because I think I know what I have to do to achive what I want, but I could be wrong so I am still posting some
    Update: 7-2012 I am still studying, doing a little more digital painting now, feal free to give me advice, pointers, tips, and crits. Trying hard to get better.

Update: 6-2012 I backed off my digital painting, I have started a more ernist look at the basics of my drawing, as you will see as you go through the sketch book more graphite drawings, and study type material, hopefully when I go back to digital painting the improvment will show,... thanks to all that inspire me here at CA.

I am 30, I am not a strong artist, though I have been doing it for awhile. I work at a Farm Supply Store, and probably will be for life. I am Tired of making paintings and no one seeing them, except my immediate family. This is my first post after years of lurking around.

New Up-dates last Page
    Name:  000122b.jpg
Views: 64
Size:  87.0 KB

Last edited by Stryno; March 31st, 2014 at 01:24 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 11