Thanks

Talking Need Votes! U chance to win HP MINI LAPTOP

Please vote for me! I submitted my painting Windy Day to Corel for their 25 years anniversary. You also have a chance to win 1/10 HP 210 Mininetbook from Corel. You can vote daily press (LIKE) so you and I gain another vote. Each vote gives you another chance to win one of the 10 netbooks. The contest ends... the end of Aug.in 3 weeks. One entry per day per email address. Please read the rules. Thanks TMSC. ENTRY LINK of my Corel digital art: http://www.corelquestforthebest.com/index.php?eid=137
    Last edited by tmsc; August 16th, 2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Thumbs up thank you for voting

Thank you for voting . I hope one of you win the 1/10HP mini Notebooks.keep voting!! TMSC

Thanks
    Dear tmsc,

that, my good sir, is a masterpiece. I think I might have voted for it even if I hadn't stood a chance to win a laptop (though I'd much rather have preferred a lap dance from your sassy subject!). I can even see the symbolism in the piece. You are the lady with her face in her hand, the other side of the fence is the prize. And the pigeons are all the other entrants whilst you stand sulking on this side, looking - looking for a way over the barbed wire without running the risk of getting your realistic drapery caught in it. I can understand your fear of barbed wire, as you run the risk of needing to reliquish your realistic drapery to escape its snare. That would leave you naked, void of realistic drapery. Though, admittedly, I'd love to run through a field without any realistic drapery at all.

I hope I am the one that you hope will win the laptop. That would be sweet. Have a nice day!
    Brendan Noeth

Thanks

Red face

Thank you very much for your response on my painting. It is very nice to read your feelings on my piece. Very appreciated. Sincerely TMSC