What does the VLP include?? Streaming?
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

What does the VLP include?? Streaming?

I'm a little confused. I was about to Click to signup for VLP but I have not been able to really see what courses are included and available. Unless I'm blind I can't find it on the site. Does it include all the CA STREAMING classes here or are they different?
    Also are the streaming classes here all individual or is there a subscription of some kind?
    I really though about the discovery courses but I just don't know.
    I've been in in the Marine Corps so I stopped drawing for the last 7 months and before only had drawn for about 4 months so I am pretty much starting for the first time. Was one of those kids thinking you could draw or couldn't.
    I don't know which program to go with.
    Thanks for any help!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    No one has an answer? I mean I figured at least someone would want to have the money im willing to spend and answer
    I still dont see what classes are available in the VLP site, I was thinking it was all of the streaming classes but I just bought 4 of them so I dont know if I should signup for VLP or what?
    So are they different and if so what does it include?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    im a subscriber to vlp and they do have some pre-recorded streams available on the site, but not all of the streams from discovery or the concept.org store. its mostly a forum for posting sketches, WIPs, and discussions of illustrators. i have to say it seems to be geared mostly towards the illustration academy than say the massive black crew.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.