I am looking for an artist for the iPad game I am creating. They will need to be able to animate as well, for example the player. You will also need to be able to make assets such as menus, backgrounds and interfaces. I have a list below of the main assets required below. This is a fairly small project with not too many graphical assets needed.
Payment will be discussed if you are interested in working on the job.
A small sample of the player sent my email address would be helpful to get an idea of what you might bring to the project. I have attached a concept of what the main character might look like in-game.
The following will be needed:
- Player (animated e.g. tie flapping in wind as he falls at a fast rate.)
- Platform/Obstacles (Currently this is just planned to be rectangular objects which could be themed into little grassy platforms, doodle like platforms or something similar. This could be a single repeating object or it could have small variations.)
- Main Menu (Includes buttons: Play, OpenFeint, Help and 'iFall HD' game title)
- In-game Background (Im thinking this could be very similar to the main menu background, resulting in a smooth transition into gameplay.)
- Help screen (This again have a similar background, and have all help information which I can supply at a later date.)
- Main menu button/icon for in-game to quit.
- Game over screen (I was thinking it could be the player laid over one of the platforms he should be dodging, having died. Includes buttons: Retry, Main Menu, Submit Score.)
- Move left and right button.
This is a great opportunity to increase your portfolio, add to your CV etc. Reply to this thread, email me or PM me if your interested. My email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to ask any questions, or send me any samples of work you have done already. I am absolutely committed to this project, with the game well under way in terms of progress. I am a serious game developer and look forward to hearing from and working with someone soon.
The position has been filled, thank you for everyone who contacted me.