iPad Game - Animator/Artist Needed
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: iPad Game - Animator/Artist Needed

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

iPad Game - Animator/Artist Needed

Hi

I am looking for an artist for the iPad game I am creating. They will need to be able to animate as well, for example the player. You will also need to be able to make assets such as menus, backgrounds and interfaces. I have a list below of the main assets required below. This is a fairly small project with not too many graphical assets needed.

Payment will be discussed if you are interested in working on the job.

A small sample of the player sent my email address would be helpful to get an idea of what you might bring to the project. I have attached a concept of what the main character might look like in-game.

The following will be needed:

- Player (animated e.g. tie flapping in wind as he falls at a fast rate.)
    - Platform/Obstacles (Currently this is just planned to be rectangular objects which could be themed into little grassy platforms, doodle like platforms or something similar. This could be a single repeating object or it could have small variations.)
    - Main Menu (Includes buttons: Play, OpenFeint, Help and 'iFall HD' game title)
    - In-game Background (Im thinking this could be very similar to the main menu background, resulting in a smooth transition into gameplay.)
    - Help screen (This again have a similar background, and have all help information which I can supply at a later date.)
    - Main menu button/icon for in-game to quit.
    - Game over screen (I was thinking it could be the player laid over one of the platforms he should be dodging, having died. Includes buttons: Retry, Main Menu, Submit Score.)
    - Move left and right button.

This is a great opportunity to increase your portfolio, add to your CV etc. Reply to this thread, email me or PM me if your interested. My email address is: kahanejosh@gmail.com

Feel free to ask any questions, or send me any samples of work you have done already. I am absolutely committed to this project, with the game well under way in terms of progress. I am a serious game developer and look forward to hearing from and working with someone soon.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
    Josh Kahane.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    The position has been filled, thank you for everyone who contacted me.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.