Giant Goblin Games - looking for artists
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Giant Goblin Games - looking for artists

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Giant Goblin Games - looking for artists

Hi all,

My name is Rich and I am the owner of Giant Goblin Games. We are a new board game company looking to release a series of innovative, fast, and friendly board and card games. (By the way misspelled our user name here ) -

I am looking for an artist(s) who would like to contribute their time and skills for all aspects of the production of our first game.

It would involve creating fantasy related art-work for the rulebook, cards, board and box.

We are a start up and funds are limited (very). This is a great opportunity to showcase your artwork and add to your portfolio. Complete credit will be given to the artist(s) and featured on our upcoming website. Hopefully, the relationship will continue and as we grow you grow with us and eventually become a paid artist.

I cant promise anything yet - but would love to hear from those who are interested. There may be some payment involved but no promises - I respect artists and your time! But I am hoping featured placements of the artist in the rulebook/website and being part of a published product will be exciting incentives for your time.

Please shoot me an email at boilingrich@gmail.com - I will be reviewing portfolios and seeing if the artist matches the art direction I envision.

For the first game, I am looking for a somewhat cartoony - light hearted - unique fantasy look (not anime!)

Hope to hear from you and look at your artwork!

Best,

Rich

Last edited by giantgoblingamse; August 4th, 2010 at 10:07 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

wrong category

It you are looking for free service, you should be in non paid posting..

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.