Sketchbook: Kimarah's Sketchbook.

View testimonialsView Artwork
    I'm from Ireland but now I live in Edinburgh.
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Kimarah's Sketchbook.

I've been painting digitally for a few years now, constantly lurking around art related forums (this one included) and never really posting my work online except when showing it to friends. I have a bit of a complex about my work, always comparing it to those who I consider to be better than me but I decided it's about time I should get over it and finally post my work for constructive criticism. How else am I going to get better?

I'm a very recent graduate from a design and communication course in Ireland. Recently I moved to Edinburgh, Scotland to start my career in the arts, so while I'm working on my blog and website I thought I'd post some here! I'd really appreciate any feedback you guys have for me.

Here are just a couple of the things I'm working on at the moment. I've had my style described as quite anime, but I've tried to stay away from that sort of influence. I'm not sure what you could call it.. Other than Kima style! A few of the aspects I think I struggle with would be expression, colour and noses! So I've been working on these a lot lately to try and improve myself.

Many thanks for reading,

-Kima

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Kimarah; July 31st, 2010 at 11:10 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.