Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Thanks

What is your daily routine?

Hey CA,

Plain and simple. What is a typical day like in the life of you?

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Wake up, Be lazy, procrastinate any projects and studies, go build and paint car parts in the afternoon, be lazy some more, near bead time get all sad and depressed because I didn't draw or paint enough, start some small studies get to tired to carry on promise myself Ill work harder tomorrow, go sleepy.
    Wash rinse repeat.
    -Demo-
    -Sketch Book Updated Sporadically-
    My Blog
    Tumbler & Wookmark (finished pieces and Cool stuff I find)
    -Facebook(always on but never post)-

If you see me on FB, or CA Talk to me, never to busy to talk and love to hear from you, chat me up about anything (Music, Games, art, ect)
    If anyone is interested in streams or hangouts let me know!

Thanks
    I wake up, brush teeth, coffee, computer for the rest of the day, which conveniently is less than 2 feet away from my bed.
    Drawing goes like this Warm ups >Pose maniacs>5-6 faces from photo reference. Than the rest of the day sketchbook/photoshop/photostudies/study in general.
    I have dinner at some point as well.
    Than repeat.
    Its probably unhealthy, but oh well.

Thanks
    Wake up and get dressed to go get food and a soda (usually from the same place I go every day)...take it home and eat while watching TV. Then take a shower (because the soda makes me cold and to get clean). After that I check online and draw some while watching TV...then take a little break and play a game for an hourish.

Then I get hungry again and go get food again... then back home and eat it again (and another shower, burrr). And then I draw some more (with a few short breaks) until the evening....where I end up just laying in bed watching TV for a couple hours before bed P:

It's a very exciting life!!

Thanks
    I wake up in the morning, prepare breakfast, and start filling up the 30 water bottles and half gallons, full of water. I take my water and breakfast up to my room/studio where the waters go in my mini fridge under my desk. I eat breakfast and get my playlist ready to study. I finish any homework for my online classes before I start drawing(this may take hours). Finally I start studying before lunch and my workout. Two and a half gallons of water later, I'm ready to go to sleep, another day of no-life drawing.

I don't draw as much as I should, and I sleep too much. Sundays are personal days, tv, video games, books, etc.

Thanks
    Wake up, say good morning to girl (after living together for almost a year I could say wife), shave, get dressed, eat, say bye to girl and drive bike to work (about 45 mins).
    Arrive at work, take shower, get dressed, go upstairs and have small talk with guys while starting computer.

Then it depends. When I have projects I work on projects. Else I support others on operational issues or have business meetings with various people.
    Or like now I'm working on plans for improving my department.
    During meetings or at my desk I draw from time to time, but it's not my main job. Also check CA from time to time Lunchbreaks are also important.

Finished work I drive my bike home again, say hi to girl, take shower, get easy cloths on and then it's evening and we try to do some nice things (which includes drawing from time to time)..... And after that ... sleep till next day.

Thanks
    Wake up, brush teeth, get coffee, Say goodby to who ever I was with that night, Start walking the streets until work which is the afternoon shift as a doorman for a strip joint. While walking, studing the other forms of life on the streets, avoiding the ones who ask for a fifty cents, Tell a story when possible, dance if worth it, and then after work I walk up the strip, find a place to park my butt, then tell more stories and get a laugh out of the people.

PS
    Oh, I am still looking Jon and Nathaniel.

Thanks
    Well, I have different routines on tha weekdays I have school and on holidays and other times I don't have. And the routines also change if I'm in my parents' house.

On a normal weekday in my apartment, I just wake up, make some coffee and then drink it, get my clothes on, brush my hair and wash my teeth and look if I get something done for my hair and face and the pack my bag and get to the school. Then I'm at school, come back and maybe go to the library or the shop and then get back home. At home I'll do my homework (whenever I have energy), draw, watch movies and maybe play something and eat when I get hungry. Just normal... And then I get sleeping after I've been on computer enough.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,346 Times in 1,120 Posts
    I like how everyone says that they wake up, when I'm pretty sure that's a given.

Personally I go through my day completely unconscious.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jason Rainville For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,209 Times in 884 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rainville View Post
    I like how everyone says that they wake up, when I'm pretty sure that's a given.

Lol

Me too! Then I wake up and go home from work.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 389 Posts
    I wake up, then go back to sleep.

My perception of time becomes entangled with a surreal dream reality. An unknown amount of hours later, I feel like I'm going to sink though the bed. Time to get up.

I pour out of the bed like an amoeba onto the floor, then inchworm across it, over to the Apple computer. I slither up onto the chair and drop my hands like two pieces of meat on the keyboard to wake my other half from hibernation.

The pure white light from the apple screen blinds me. I am complete.

I go to the dock where I keep my boat, the Firefox. It has no engine, sail or oars. I let the steams carry me.
    Jamen jag tror att han skäms, och har gömt sig. Vårt universum det är en av dom otaliga spermasatser som Herren i sin självhärliga ensamhet har runkat fram för å besudla intet.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Prometheus|ANJ For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    If it's a weekday:

Wake up. Realize that I have to go to work. Fall asleep again in disgust. Wake up ten minutes later, force myself to get out of bed and get ready for work. Go to work, which consists of five hours with nothing to do, leaving me time to search for jobs and draw. Come back home. Feed the pond fish. Check the tomatoes. Lament that half of them are dying from blight. Dick around on Facebook for a while. Draw some more. Eat dinner. If it's Monday, Thursday, or Friday, watch my favorite TV shows. Draw some more, or resume dicking around on Facebook. Go to sleep.

If it's a weekend I sleep in, then wake up and go out into the city to do something fun, or I just stay in and play some computer games and draw.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,406 Times in 562 Posts
    lately it's been:
    Wake up
    bathroom duties
    walk dog
    eat/coffee/read about starcraft2
    go to work
    over lunch play a quick game or two of starcraft2
    work some more
    come home
    hang out with girlfriend and our doggie, watch southpark on netflix, etc.
    play starcraft2 the rest of the night
    sleep.
    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
    --- Frank Herbert, Dune - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

Check out my Sketchbook! Critique and Criticism welcomed.

or my Artstation

Or my stream on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/wwsketch

Thanks
    If I don't have anywhere to be

wake up and get clean
    make breakfast
    troll around online
    draw
    lunch
    draw some more
    have a visit from my boyfriend
    eat dinner or go out with friends
    play video games
    go to bed

....so boring!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,262 Times in 2,074 Posts
    Wake up.
    Snooze.
    Wake up again.
    Take a shower.
    Check for spambots on this forum :/ /email or other outstanding duties
    Get ready for work.
    Run out the door because I'm almost late for the bus.
    Draw/read/listen to music smell the B.O. of the unwashed masses on the bus.
    Walk a few blocks to work.
    Work
    Come back here and kill more spambots or take care of other crap.
    Got to lunch, sometimes drawing during this time.
    Get off Work
    Walk back to the bus stop and wait as it's late as usual.
    Get on bus and enjoy the smells again :/ trying to draw/listen to music or read.
    Get home.
    Undress.
    Work on whatever art I can during this time
    Do chores.
    Get back here, kill spambots and other web duties.
    Fall asleep.

Thanks
    Wake up,
    have breakfast,
    log onto the Internet
    Do a half hour digital study from life
    some posemanics,
    swimming
    lunch,
    gestures from a book
    swimming,
    digital art,
    Then skype convo with friends.
    Sleep.

Thanks
    9a-5p at an office supplies store
    5p-6p lazy time
    6p-3a contemplate all that I could be doing to get out of this. Like, drawing.

Thanks
    -Get up at around 8:30am
    -Get to work at 9am
    -Coffee
    -Leave for lunch break at 12pm, go home and see fiancée, eat lunch together and watch an episode of Family Guy or something on Hulu.
    -Back to work at 1pm
    -Leave work around 6pm (unless it's crunch time, then who knows when I'm going home)
    -Stop by grocery store on way home and buy dinner(usually veggies and a half pound of whatever fish is on sale...)
    -Get home around 6:30pm
    -Sit/relax/talk/spend time with fiancée
    -Make dinner (rice in rice cooker and throw veggies and fish in steamer for like 10 minutes)
    -Eat dinner together and watch something on Hulu
    -Play WoW with fiancée and some friends
    -Sleep around 12-1am

It varies of course, if our friends hang out and etc, and things like showers left out, but that's a typical weekday!

Skip all the steps about making dinner(and insert MCDONALDS TIME) if I'm too tired or work late! haha

Weekends? Anything goes lol some mash-up of WoW, sleeping in, staying up late, a movie, out to eat, seeing friends, just relaxing and spending time/having fun with my fiancée. As for drawing, it finds its way in there!

Thanks
    Walk to work
    Work
    Walk home
    Home
    Game or Online browsing
    Sleep.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Rainville View Post
    What is your daily routine?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FourTonMantis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 2,121 Times in 870 Posts
    ^ I lol'd...

I don't have any routines, and it is a problem. Daily routines are good. I should establish some.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,206 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Depends on whether I'm in the middle of a project or between projects, and what time of year it is, but at the moment:

* Wake up and fall asleep a few times...
    * Wake up and realize that the loud drilling noise is coming from guys working on the roof opposite who can probably see me sleeping in the semi-nude, curse, get up, shower, make tea.
    * Check email and poke around online a bit.
    * Work on any digital work/projects/whatever's due first in Room #1 until the sun moves around the building and it starts getting excruciatingly hot in there...
    * Move to Room #2 and work on analog stuff next to breezy window for a while (any drawing/inking/brainstorming/reading-writing-and-paperwork that needs to be done...)
    * When THAT room gets too hot, head outside for a while, maybe bring stuff to draw, maybe catch a concert if there's one happening nearby, have a walk, run errands, wait for things to cool off...
    * Go back inside, eat and read, zonk out afterwards while fully intending to stay up and do more work.
    * Wake up eight hours later, rinse and repeat.

It's... Summer in the city with no air conditioner! Yay!

Thanks
    Thanked 3,153 Times in 1,066 Posts
    Wake up anywhere between 1pm and 4:30pm. If early enough I surf the internet, in bed, until it's time to go to work. Then I slowly get ready, spending every last free second I can. I get mad at myself for not buying proper groceries. Open the fridge door and stare at the various condiments and single sugar free pudding. This is my second consecutive week of looking in the refrigerator daily and yet I seem to subconsciously hope I might find something new there.

I walk into the bright sun, immediately putting on dark sunglasses. The mugginess of a south-eastern US summer makes it hard to breathe. I get in my vehicle which reminds me that I am over 6000 miles due for an oil change, I have less than a month to get an inspection and renew my tags, I need new tires, and I need to get my radiator flushed. Which I will do tomorrow of course. Yes, tomorrow.

I follow the exact same path into town that I take every single day. Same roads, same potholes, same trees, same houses. I even pass the same strangers on their way home from work.

I get mad at myself yet again for having to stop for fast food. I promise myself I will stop tomorrow. I'll get groceries after I get my oil change. That'll work. So in an attempt at redemption I order a chicken sandwich instead of a burger. Diet soda instead of iced tea. The cashier and window attendant know me. I see them often in my daily routine. I eat meal while finishing my trip to work. I can't spare the time to wait until I get there. I enjoy eating in my vehicle. I don't know why.

My job consists of sorting packages at a major shipping company. It requires my full concentration but no thought or creativity whatsoever. Imaging having to count the seconds it takes paint to dry. You get the idea. By now I am fully awake and I usually think about political stuff, science, art, personal matters, etc while working. I've done it so much that my body can do my job by itself while my mind wanders. I talk to myself too or have a conversation with a nice lady who's life is somewhat comparable to mine.

On the way home I might stop again for food, even though it's after 10pm, it's technically lunch for me. I continue thinking about stuff that's greater than I am. I remind myself of the things I need to do but by now I don't feel like going straight to bed when I get home. Waking up long enough to eat and work then sleeping again is very depressing.

When I get home I get online and usually post here. Then I browse anonymous imageboards for a few hours. Listen to a little music, I might play a video game. Watch a movie or catch up on my tv shows. I don't have a tv so I watch shows online. Then in the wee hours when everyone is getting up and ready for their day, I'm off to sleep. Repeat ad nauseam.
    "Astronomy offers an aesthetic indulgence not duplicated in any other field. This is not an academic or hypothetical attraction and should require no apologies, for the beauty to be found in the skies has been universally appreciated for unrecorded centuries."

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    my daily routine is:

7:00 - 8:00 = fapping

9:00 - 5:00 = website design

6:00 - 9:00 = pub drinking carling

9:00 - 10:00 = drawing/watching films/gaming

10:00 - 11:00 = fapping

11:00 - 12:00 = fapping some more

12:00 - 04:00 = sleeping dreaming of cloverfield

04:00 - 04:15 = fast fap

04:15 - 7:00 = sleeping dreaming of seeing a priest die

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rist For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 399 Posts
    How the hell is a 15 minute fap 'fast' -.-' fail!

On topic.

SLEEP! that is all

EDIT*

Arshes, you do art and chores naked? no wonder you knock your glasses off :/

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    i like to take my time in most cases. cherish each fap.

Thanks
    Love these replies!
    OK
    Get out of bed at about 7.45
    Talk to family, then dog then cats.
    Make porridge and eat same while sorting emails, checking the Forums etc
    Go to workshop (35 metres behind house)
    Make knives and swords
    Have my one triple shot of expresso for the day! (A must do)
    Make knives and swords
    Lunch
    Make more knives and swords
    Cup of tea with family
    Make more knives and swords
    Evening meal with family
    Clean up kitchen etc
    Go play in the workshop with carvings models etc
    Come back inside at about 10pm
    Check forums
    Write until about 12.30
    Shower
    Bed

.............. get up and do it all over again
    We are remembered only by what we leave behind.

http://www.kilts.co.nz/WheelerKnives.htm

Thanks
    0711 take a shower
    0725 somedays I have a quick breakfast
    0740 prepare the bag
    0750 I brush my teeth
    0815 I ride my bike to the university
    0830-1300 classes
    1330 have lunch
    1420-1800 classes
    1900 I eat some shitty food
    2000-2200 waste some time lurking around in internet
    2230-0100 Study -.-
    0120. go to sleep

Thanks
    wake up, maybe eat, maybe drink, shower before anything else, check my email, play with my son, login for a while online for work, eff most a bunch. Yesterday I replace my a/c compressor in my truck with a idle pulley because it was cheaper than a new compressor.

Thanks
    Yeah, This is a good one. I sleep from 8 till 12. and sometimes I nap from 1 to 3. Now I start work at 5pm and until 11 I am a Doorman for a night club. Then I am off working as security until 5am. Then I get a piece of pizza, cup of Joe and get a place to lay my head. It's Really cool. And this happens about 5 times a week. No time for art though. That is the only down fall. Sorry darling.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast