Teen Challenge 96 :: Pandora

Round 96 :: Pandora

Topic
This can be taken as just Pandora or Pandora's box. You can include both or redesign of the character. I just thought it was something different, a topic with a variation. Open to any way you can bend it. Be creative, push yourself and try something new. Most of all, enjoy yourselves and have fun!

Topic picked from last weeks winner MagicPrincess' ideas

Topic will be chosen by whomever won last week till Teen Challenge 100

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are trying to keep Teen challenge open and community interactive. I'd love to hear all your suggestions and ideas. If you'd like to suggest a topic do so in this thread - Topic Ideas. Any other suggestions to do with the way Teen challenge is run in General can be posted in the suggestions thread or you can contact me personally

Deadline
Sunday, August the 1st, 2010
12:00 am GMT

RULES
1. Add a border around your image with your name and the topic, like they do with the other of the week challenges.
2. Please use the attachment manager, it helps preserve the images to forever and beyond.
3. Mark your final as final.
4. REMEMBER TO POST YOUR FINAL IN THE VOTING THREAD BEFORE THE DEADLINE!

P.S Thank you to Crrristian for posting up the last teen challenge and the changes you made which I incorporated into this thread.