Character and Background artists for "Pique Tico" 3D animated short.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Character and Background artists for "Pique Tico" 3D animated short.

Please read post #4

Hello skillful artists.
    • Im on process of produce a short film for my Thesis, I have a budget, about $1000 to buy several arts, mainly character designs and some backgrounds.

• What I need is 2 kids, 1 old man who I have some sketches you can use as reference, and maybe a hot girl, I already have a very good concept design for this girl, but if you draw amazing cartoon girls I maybe think in hire you for this character design. CLOSED

• Then, I also need some backgrounds (a country road) I have some references for this, A lake by the country road and a little house. CLOSED

The character designs should be at least 3 draws (black and white if you prefer) Front, Side and one posed. The backgrounds just be enough descriptive and stylish.

But if you consider you have a cool cartoony style that I should know, just let me see your portfolio.

Im attaching some of the arts that are already done. Please send me a PM.

I would also like to know about your experience, where have you worked?, what have you done?.
    • Deadline and Usage: The designs must be done before August 20, and the concepts will be used to make merchandise by zazzle to fund the project.

Please send your portfolio on a PM and Ill contact you. Also please put your rates for the descripted jobs (character designer 3 black and white draws) Background designers per background (B/W, with some shades)

Thanx, Have a nice day.

Concept art:

Old man layouts:

Posed example:

Side and front:

Have a nice day!

Last edited by P4blo; July 24th, 2010 at 03:22 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Characters closed, backgrounds still open

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanx a lot to all the great artist that applied, I will close the request now for backgrounds and for characters.

But anyway, If you have an intresting drawing style cartoon or not cartoon but very original, you can send me a private message for further projects. (please not manga or lord of the rings style).

There is a lot of talent here. Bye.

Members who have read this thread: 1