Thanks

Ron Lemen, Vanessa with TAD and Studio 2nd Street at Comicon

Okay, so I apologize for that long title, but I had to say hello and whats up all in one...heh

We are at booth number 5561 at the East end of the building just inside the front end of the building at the G entrance closer to the F door, at the end of the 4900 isle. School alley as it were.

We are a part of TAD representing the soon to be San Diego POD and we are representing our own school, Studio2ndStreet, so come on by, we want all CA members who are at the Comicon to come on by. We will have videos playing, both of my first Gnomon DVD and TAD clips and demonstrations, as well as TAD information and some give away things.

We want to make it an informal CA gathering at the Comicon and celebrate the learning and growing part of art.

Come by to watch Vanessa and Ron painting throughout the Comicon, and if the gathering of CA members is big enough, a few learning sessions at the booth.

Demos from our students and Vanessa and I throughout the Comicon.

Come by to just say hi or come hang out with us at the booth. There is a lot to see at the Comicon, enjoy the experience and we will see you on the forums really soon.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 850 Posts
    Hey Ron! Glad to see you on the boards. I can't wait for the con. I'll see ya there and repizint.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,780 Times in 850 Posts
    I'll see you mofos bright and early. If anybody wants one'a my prints give me your screen name and I might be able to hook you up