Sketchbook: Loweryi's Sketchbook (of madness)!

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks

Loweryi's Sketchbook (of madness)!

Hello everyone!

I'm Loweryi, aka Nika.
    I figure I may as well preface my actual sketchbook-posting with some info about me. I actually joined CA way back in 2008, but at the time was far too self-conscious about my horrid art to post it somewhere where there were so many more amazing artists running rampant. Maybe part of me was afraid of critique, I don't know; however, I'm more willing to attribute it to the insane fact that I am far more afraid of embarrassing myself on the internet than in public. I'm odd like that.

But it's been two years, and I definitely can look back on some old art and say I've improved. However, I also know that now is the time I need the most critique and advice and suggestions. I really want my future to focus on art (specifically, one day I'd love to draw concepts for videogames and the like, but on a website called ConceptArt, who doesn't?!) and this year I'll be working on applying to transfer to an art college.

Summing up the past few years of my life in a (run-on) sentence: I was fed up with highschool after sophomore year, so I dropped out in order to go to college, am currently a sophomore in college, and while I could stay at the school I'm at for all four years, I want to simply receive my AA after these first two and afterwards go to an art school for Game Art and Design.

In a place like this, surrounded by better artists, I will take any advice I can get.

Hi!

(P.S., I apologize for the rather bad photos. Anybody have any advice on how best to take pictures of traditional art, as my scanner is currently out of commission?)

Attached Images Attached Images                  
    Last edited by Loweryi; November 4th, 2012 at 03:31 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.