Join 500,000+ Artists
Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!
After lasts year's positive reception to 8monkey's release of Toolbag, we've decided to make some major additions and updates. Behold, version 1.0:
For those of you who don't know, Toolbag is a realtime material editor and presentation tool, based on our Marmoset engine. It features HDR image based lighting, and a wide array of material and shading options. It's a quick way to preview your work in a realtime engine (and we do mean quick). We think you'll find it presents your work in a most flattering way. v1.0 has several new features not present in the previous release, most notably:
* Dynamic light creation and editing
* Saveable scene files (save all your toolbag settings)
* Several new sky lighting presets
* Expanded post effects, including SSAO, DOF, and vignette
* Improved light and shadow accuracy and detail
* Expanded material options, including emmissive & gloss maps
* New debug & compositing render modes, preview options
* Greatly improved and reorganized user interface
* A bit of stank on it
And that's just the stuff we can remember. The trial version is a free download so by all means everyone go check it out post-haste. We think you'll like it.
- The 8monkey Team