Gamedev: Cypherium, Concepts
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Gamedev: Cypherium, Concepts

I need some post-apocalyptic/cyberpunk, I can pay you about $50 per completed piece via pay pal. The pieces do not need to be super-polished but they should convey alot of information about the scenario.

If you are interested contact me via msn or email, I am also a conceptartist and there is work which you must be congruent with: dazdaryl@gmail.com, I will prefer it if you has MSN as there are a number of jobs to be done.

Brief: Each pic needs to contain 1 character, 1 Vehicle and an Environment behind it.

Pic -

- Rebel Punk with 4wd Pickup-Truck / Ute in Post-apocalyptic envrironment of destroyed buldings, vehicles and barbedwire.
    A Rebel Punk with a mohawk, wearing a camo-pants and a patched & studded leather jacket and, he stands guard over his pickup truck which has been covered in barbed wire to prevent ghouls from climbing onto it. It has an upside down pentagram gang symbol is painted across the hood. He should be carrying some sort of weapon that may have been scavanged from a deserted military base, suck as an ak-47, a bolt action rifle or a 12-guage shotgun and some sort of grenade on his belt. He should definatly show evidence of being well-prepaired in dealing with his post apoc-future. His overall gestalt should be very Red, Black and even dark Green Mossy. The Environment Behind him should include smashed shops, desecrated buildings, boardered up windows & doors and barbed wire.

- "Cop-Like" Security Officer and his hover car in re-established cyberpunk city scene. A helmet with a cyan Heads-Up-Display Visor gives a Security Officer all the information he needs to quickly respond to threats within the safeguarded "Repatriation Zone". His Uniform is made of a Fire-Resistant synthetic Polyfiber and the ensignia of an upside-down triangle with an eye on his shoulder. He is carrying an electric baton, and a Short Barreled Sub-Machine Gun (similar to a tec-9). Behind him a myriad of coloured neon-lights shine out from the dull blues and lime green windows of the Repatriation Zones Shops, Appartments, Bars, Strip Clubs, Weapon Dealers and Cybernetic Augmentation Clinics.

- Travelling Merchant and His Truck Selling goods on the outskirts of a diseases shanty town.
    A merchant with a shrewd look to his face, dressed in tattered jeans and a flak jacket holsters a menacing magnum revolver in his belt, behind him is his Truck, inside he keeps guns, bottled water, canned food and any thing he can sell to small shanty towns. Behind him there is a shanty town of dirty looking people who have huddled together under sheets of coroded iron to avoid acid rain. Him and his fellow band of scavangers are tired, but ever vigilant, he is of a band of nomads in the homeless.

I hope to get some replys, if you are interested send me an email, I'm sorry the pay is so low, but the job should be quite fun, game dev usually has a higher satisfaction rating as the things you draw will be made into 3D models and Environments fairly quickly and put into a UDK game environment.

Daz- MSN & E-MAIL: dazdaryl@gmail.com

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    FYI: I am open to some rate negotiation, I can also give you a 50% payment for a draft if i feel confident that your portfolio shows your really stong and will deliver a good final result. I could also cancel the agreement at the draft, as to your power of negotiation so could you.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    this possition has been filled, thanks everyone for your interest

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.