Thanks

MangaUniversity Customer Service...

For those of you who are familiar with the website they sell mangaka supplies at really good value. especially their copic sketch marker set which my whole situation begins. I'll simply copy and paste what I posted on their forum.

"So I purchased a Copic Marker B s72 set
    I thought the shipping was a little to much but couldn't beat the over all price
    the markers arrived in awesome time but I was disappointed to see
    that the markers came separately
    whenever you buy a 72 set it comes in a sealed case.
    I was very disappointed to see that there was no case at all and was not even specified on the website.
    I ordered my A set at Blick art and it came how it was suppose to
    I emailed Mangauniversity through contact us about my disappointment and how I believe I should at least
    be refunded 14 dollars so I could order a case separately. a few days later no response

Now I feel like I'm being scammed because I realize who is to say these separate markers are brand new.
    I sent another email telling them that I couldn't believe they didn't have the decency to respond to my previous message and now I'm concerned about my markers and would at least like a response of reassurance.

a few days later no response
    I have just sent a third response pleaded for the owners of the website to have the decency of responding to a customer who spent 300 dollars on their website....

(I'd love to simply return them but at this rate I'm sure they would just ignore me or charge me another 30 to return which would make me down 60 dollars.)

All I'm asking for is some customer service..."

My purpose of this is not to go on a campaign of flaming on the internet but to simply give those of you who are shopping for copic markers a fair warning. Your purchase won't consist of 72 sealed copic sketch markers or even the plastic case. I'm sure the Copic's are brand new (hopefully) but it's the lack of integrity that is my main issue.
    Last edited by kardko; June 28th, 2010 at 03:55 AM.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    "We leave out the marker case and ship these markers to you direct from Japan in order to cut the price of the sets by $150 --"

Not sure where you ordered it from but it says here if' I'm reading correctly.

Thanks
    Don't be gouged by paying $5.95 for one marker! Buy a Copic marker set from Manga University and save $150 off the manufacturer's price.

I read only the beginning which is my fault then indeed about the case portion but its the fact that they don't have the integrity to respond to a message simply asking for reassurance. They could have simply shown me what you just did but instead I was ignored.

When you charge 30 for shipping and send it in a case package that could easily hold the case its also a questionable matter. Then again I don't know rates from japan.