Sorry if some of this had been answered before; then please just lead me to the right thread.
Just left PS for a while and started playing around with this fantastic program, but after watching one of Ryan Church's great Gnomon-DVDs (WOW!) last night, I noticed he did a few things I just can't figure out.
I am using Painter 7.
- First of all; how do I build my own window with my own custom brushes?
- Can I there mix brushes from the P6 library and the P7 library (for example; the square chalk from P6 is more easy on the memory)?
- I noticed Ryan used a Broad Water Brush for glazing; more as an airbrush, but without using a water color layer. And it was dry and flat all along. How do you make that happen?
(and how can I get this brush in P7?)
- I was impressed with his use of layers, I wanna do that as well (hehe), but how do you copy a layer and align it straight on top of the other one?
- Where can I find a list of all the keyboard shortcuts?
Well. Enough questions for now I guess.
More probably coming up.
Would be very happy if any of you Painter experts could help me out here.