Seeking traditional/digital art for website. (pays USD via Paypal)
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Seeking traditional/digital art for website. (pays USD via Paypal)

**I believe I have filled all positions for the moment. I have been trying to reply individually to everyone who applied, but I've had literally hundreds of applicants so I figured the best thing would be to simply post here since I don't think I am ever going to catch up. Thanks to everyone who applied! I may open this again later if we're in need of more artists **

Please read all the info in this post and make sure you include everything that I'm asking for (link to your relevant examples, expected rate of pay) when you e-mail me. Anyone who simply replies by posting a link to their portfolio will not be considered.

I will always pay fairly, however I am on a budget so I'll be looking for someone who can complete the work for a reasonable price.

This is potentially an ongoing freelance position.

I need several pieces of art for my website. I need a few paintings, digital or traditional to match this style: http://www.aluriya.com/static/meadowbackground.png

Finished dimensions 800px wide by 500px high. Fruit trees, a field of wildflowers, a rose garden, stuff like that. These images are meant to resemble the backgrounds in a traditional animated movie.

I'm also looking for animal artists to make sketches, and possibly finished lineart or even fully colored pieces, depending on my need at the time and the price.

Must be able to match this style and quality for clean sketches: http://www.aluriya.com/static/sketch4onyx.jpg (Please note I am looking for anatomically correct animals, not cartoons or caricatures)

Must be able to match this style and quality for lineart:
    http://www.aluriya.com/static/horselinearts.jpg

Must be able to match this style and quality for finished images:
    http://www.aluriya.com/static/aluriyadragons.png

Please don't apply if you will not have the time to complete projects in a timely manner. I do need people who are able to start work right away.

Please e-mail me at admin /at/ khimeros /dot/ com with a link to examples of your work. Please do NOT just link me to your gallery. Even if you think your entire gallery is full of the exact images I am looking for, please choose a few that you think best represents your work, and link me to those. You can include a link to your full gallery as well, as long as you also have links to specific examples

I need to see examples that are pretty close to the style I am asking for, otherwise I have no way to know if you can do the work I need or not XD

Please also let me know which you are applying for, the background pieces or the animal art.

You MUST include your rates, for background pieces, sketch, lineart, or finished colored piece depending on what you are applying for.

I pay in USD through paypal, upon receipt of finished items.

Last edited by Khimeros; June 26th, 2010 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Positions filled
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I'm already getting people responding with just a curriculum vitae and a link to their portfolio which, as I explained in the first post, will automatically exclude you from consideration ^_^;

Please make sure that you send links to relevant examples when you email me. A link to a relevant example means a single image, not an entire portfolio. Thanks.

-Onyx

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.