"eat your serial" needs an illustrator
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

"eat your serial" needs an illustrator

I am a writer from Brooklyn who will soon be relocating to Arizona, Phoenix and have recently scored a writing gig on a serial based website called

http://www.eatyourserial.com

the site itself hasn't launched yet, but when it does it will feature the works of fiction writers seeking to get noticed in the publishing world. So you can understand how thrilled I was when I
    received notice that they liked my sci-fi series called The Lemurian. Which brings me to why I am writing this email and that is to offer you a job. I need an artist to provide me illustrations. I don't know their deadline yet as to how many postings they expect me to have and when, but the editor promises me when he
    gets back from Vegas to hash out those details. I have been working with one other artist, but he has pushed my project back one too many times because quite
    frankly I don't think I have been paying him enough and thats simply because I can't right now. that's not to say I don't understand because you got to eat.
    My fee for right now would be $30 a spot B&W(meaning one image per post) you will get full credit of course. We could discuss an increase of course if this thing really takes off which I really feel like it will. I realize you have other offers and they will probably
    offer you more than what I am so I'm asking you to be honest when deciding to do this. No one likes to be left hanging. That being said I really really hope you will consider
    my offer. I wish you all the best on your endeavors!

jseathroo@aol.com

J.N.L

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Found an artist.

If it doesn't work out I will repost. Thanks to everyone who applied your work is amazing.

J.N.L

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.