Thanks

stupid cheap tablet!

ik!! I bought a cheaper version of a wacom tablet from this company called trust and I'm pissed coz the damn thing dont work at all how it should!! I can draw better with a mouse than the pen that came with it!

Don't know why i'm posting this rant really, it just really annoyed me-but theres no way I can afford a proper quality wacom right now.....ahh well nevermind aye.

I just hope they give me a refund, or otherwise I've just lost too much money to even think about! *bites lip*

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    i use a 9 x 12 trust tablet, and it works great for me. maybe there is somthing wrong with it or the settings are fuxed.

Thanks
    I have TRUST as well, works like a charm and I'm happy with it.
    :confused:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts

Thanks
    I don't know if it is the same, but I had an aiptek for all of a couple hours once. Long enough to set it up, find out it didn't work, call the company, return it to the store and buy a wacom.

I was told the pen was bad, apparently that was a common problem. It would of taken weeks to send it in and get a new one at the time.

If you are having troubles, you could have a bad pen, just a thought, try calling the company.

--marie--
    --marie--

Don't forget to read the stickied FAQ's before posting

Thanks
    Hmm i almost bought a trust, but settled for a cheaper one from sandberg. Though i want a wacom now because in length the pen with a batteri becomes stressfull on the hand

However it works great

Thanks
    Is trust the same thing as Aiptek??? I didn't know that.
    In any case, I have a 9x12 Aiptek and am relatively happy with it....that is, until I accidentally dropped the pen. Now it's all sensitive and before I even touch the pad, windows pop up everywhere and I have to be really careful with it. I think the nib just needs replaced, or maybe the pen. But other than that, it's been really good to me. I use it all the time for Photoshop.

Thanks
    well, I'm sending it back...they are picking it up next week, it cost me 75 quid and thought it was a bargin- thing was when i set it up (it was a 9 by 12) what i was drawing on the tablet was nothing like what appeared on the screen...I put a picture underneath the plastic sheet and traced it slowly and this horrible sribbly line was appearing on the screen. I think its because when i went onto the trust website it said in the smallprint that it may not work with a mac OS 10.2 jaguar, which is waht i have so i think that was the problem!!