Concept Sketchs for Animation
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Concept Sketchs for Animation

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Concept Sketchs for Animation

Okay, I know these are very rough, but I am working on concept art for an animation that me and my husband are trying to put out. Let me know what you think. I'll hopefully have more of a finished peice in the very near future.

Garreth

April

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I like the female's pose and the general style of that pic. The first one, though, has a couple of problems imo.
    His hands need some work, I dont know if he's pointing at me or pointing down. Maybe look at your hands in a mirror doin something similar, or at photos of similar hand gestures.
    His head is too small as well, I think, and his eyes are too wide, not enough space between them and his ears.
    These are just quick crits of that first pic, I think that second one of the girl is done well.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    THanks for the comments. I know his hand is rough, it's suppose to be pointing down, though it was drawn just quickly. I'm horrible with hands, but I'm working on that. My rough drawings always end up with the hands looking way out of place. And your right, now that I really look at it, the head seems a bit small. I'll have to work that out in the finished sketch I do of him.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.