Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: The Share Your Dream From Last Night Thread

I was in Hawaii taking pictures of a beautiful bird than my cat Mekese jumped into a ice-cream stand and was covered in pink ice-cream which i licked off and tried to convince everyone it was ok.

Ok dream at least my penis didn't fall off in this one.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I was relaxing in a hot car in the middle of a jungle when I saw a flock of snails the size of Frisbees with wings, and a couple dragon fly's fat as chickens hop and hover around.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,122 Times in 871 Posts
    Even with the Mugwart, I couldn't remember my dreams last night. I can only recall a fraction of a dream that was really just day-residue anyway.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,793 Times in 1,165 Posts
    I am having all these crazy action or fantasy movie-ish dreams. One time I was shot at from mafia-looking guys in suits while I was in some big room decorates in Rococo style. Then all of a sudden some ninja guy comes and defends me, dressed in a white tuxedo and a white ski mask. He started swinging a big (one of those tall metal things that you put a lot of candles in that stands around) and everything went kung fu.
    "I wish to paint in such a manner as if I were photographing dreams" - Zdzislaw Beksinski
    My Happy Little Sketchbook, please check it out and help me get better!

My TUMBLR!

Thanks
    Impossibly Bio-luminescent fish had a cameo in my dream last night. There were all different kinds, some fatter ones that looked to be made out of translucent jellyfish-stuff, some little tiny iridescent guppies.

...It was pretty cool.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 608 Posts
    I was watching some action movie with my brother.

It starred Terry Crews, so we would constantly reference those Old Spice commercials whenever he threw a punch.

Pretty "meh".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,007 Posts
    I remember all my dreams. Last night I dreamed that I looked out of the window and there was an inch of snow on the ground. I knew it was June, but there were tyre marks on the road. So real, and so ordinary, that I actually had to look and check in the morning...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,048 Times in 277 Posts
    I went to a nonexistent toystore to look for a 1/6 scale bike, but they either end up being overpriced or flimsy. I saw all sorts of weird crap on sale too like random parts of a roughly 1/3 and 1/2 scale bikes, oddly proportioned Transformers, edible miniature food, and a glass cat. There were a lot of little kids running around and the store owner was having a hard time trying to keep them under control. Then I had a sudden flashback about breaking the glass cat lamp and having to clean it up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 544 Posts
    I had a dream of vividly controlling that i could fly, and eventually lost the power bot still maintained the ability to jump over entire cities. now THAT was a fucking awesome dream.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,868 Times in 3,972 Posts
    Someone nicked the top of my desk and everything was on the pedestals. Fricking difficult to work like that.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 850 Posts
    DISCLAIMER:disappointing sex dream!

It's pretty fucked up, so don't judge me! I slept on a platonic friends couch last night. She might be a virgin. In my dream we went to a party and an orgy broke out. Needless to say I was enthusiastic about the prospect. I told her she should jump in, because it's a once in a life time opportunity. In turn she just talks me out of it (what a stick in the mud). After we leave she goes off does her fucking gay friend. So I had to miss out on the epic orgy pit for nothing.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,068 Times in 449 Posts
    Last night I dreamed I was sitting by my grandmother's kitchen table, when I noticed this little note hanging on the wall:

"The knowledge that you once loved powerfully is enough to keep on living with purpose."

No idea where my head pulled this quote out. But I thought it was quite lovely. It makes sense that I saw it at my grandma's, since my grandfather passed away last year.
    sketchbook / sketchblog / deviantart / facebook / twitter / e-mail

"assiduus usus uni rei deditus et ingenium et artem saepe vincit" - cicero

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AsaB For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Weird dream last night. I was part of some millitary unit, and we just went from rooftop, to roof top "clearing" them, that was actually kind of fun. Then "we" ended up at a playground that had been a subject of a previous dream of mine, but this time I noticed across the street was a friends house of mine. So I go walking in with her and she shows me around her house. Pretty lame. Most of the ones I have are cooler. I have a lot of dreams about jumping, except I don't come back down so its a lot like flying! For just a few moments after I wake up I'm sort of convinced I can do it in real life, .

I have a lot of typical male dreams, that is with people I don't know, doing damage. Two dreams of mine were just hopping into the back of a truck and shooting RPGs at random buildings....that included the stained glass window of princess peaches castle!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast