Thread: New Here

Thanks

Talking New Here

howdy all!

i'm new here, so i thought i'd introduce myself in this section, and generally say hi to the great community here.

my name is christopher flanagan. i'm a multimedia design student at the university of oregon, in my senior year. my interests include drawing, woodcut printing, computer games, dungeons and dragons, 3d modeling and animation, rock climbing (though not recently ...), swimming, reading, travel, comics, the outdoors, music (listening to it at least), and theater.

my current projects (feb. 2004) include a 3d animation featuring feuding goblins, a 5 minute collaborative zombie film, a 3d/2d animation project for music and a real time strategy computer game.

if you live in or around eugene oregon, and are interested in sharing any of these things, or even getting together for an art-jam of some kind, feel free to contact me by email or AIM.

anyway, i'm looking forward to getting some art up here, especially in the daily sketching catagory.

some of my biggest inspirations and favorite artists are:
    edmund dulac
    arthur rackham
    n. c. wyeth
    norman rockwell
    hiroshi yoshida
    tony diterlizzi
    rebecca guay
    and recently yoshitaka amano

if you'd like to take a look at some of the work i've got on the web (i guarantee it looks nothing like that of the masters listed above), then check me out at http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~cflanaga

so that's a bit about me, i'm excited to join the community here, as everyone seems great. perhaps after a few posts i can stop being a dagger-baby or whatever my n00b rank is .

-see ya all on the forums
    christopher flanagan
    multimedia design student,
    university of oregon

i apologize for the lack of capitalization.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,218 Times in 254 Posts

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.