Sketchbook: Derp.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Derp.

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Cool Derp.

Hello people of ConceptArt! I'm brand new here, so I'm sorry if I'm doing this wrong. Please correct me if there's a particular format. ^^;

This...is where my doodles shall go. I'm open to critiques (that's why I'm here! ^-^), but be warned that these ARE only doodles and practice, so I know they won't be perfect, and some of them will be downright silly. :p

Mediums...All graphite works are done with a mechanical pencil because that's what I'm most comfortable with. I know all about the fancy shmancy pencils out there, and I have tried them, and they are very nice. But I like my mech pencils better anyways. *shrug*

I have no idea what else to say. It's late, I'm sleep-deprived, and I'm going to bed soon. So here are a few older things just to get it started.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    The teddy bear was drawn in late 2008. I asked my friends what to draw, and they all said "An emo teddy bear!" Soooo this was born. :3 I'm quite fond of the little fella now and will post him up for mondo critique later, but I wanted to put him here so he'll hopefully show up as this thread's thumbnail icon. XD; Done with mecha pencil, as always.

The other two were drawn in 2005 or 2006, when during a spring vacation in the Bahamas, I suddenly had the urge to draw naked Japanese water demons. :p Haha...I don't know. Anyway, they are Kappas: Japanese mythological creatures who live in rivers and lakes and stuff and feast on human flesh/blood. They also really like cucumbers. In fact, if you carve your name into a cucumber and throw it at them, they will spare you in favor of the vegetable. XD They have hollow heads with bowled out tops, filled with water, which stbolizes all their power. If you trick one into bowing to you, the water will run out and it will lose its power, enabling you to run away.

So. Um. Yeah. Anything else? Uh...they are unfinished(thank you Captain Obvious) because I lost interest. Also because I was having trouble with the hands. I hate hands. Especially webbed ones.

Oh yeah: WARNING, BOOBIES AHEAD.

Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by ObsidianPyro; May 29th, 2010 at 03:56 AM. Reason: Loooots of typos.
    "Ideas are bulletproof." - V
    ~Sketchbook~
    ~Moar dumb arts~
    ~Photography~
    ~Silly videos~
    ~Ye olde Tegaki~
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.