Art: Mah first Threeead here- Hayley Portrait
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Mah first Threeead here- Hayley Portrait

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Mah first Threeead here- Hayley Portrait

Ive beeen messing around in Photoshop this past days and i came up with this , Hayley Williams portrait . I am very satisfied with the result since this is one of my first tries at digital painting, hope you like

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by TAKORUone; May 24th, 2010 at 08:48 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It's a very nice portrait. Unfortunately, as I am deployed to the middle of Nowhere, I have no idea who she is. I love her expression though. Just a note: many folks are passing your thread by beacause you don't have a thumbnail for your thread. If you edit your post, go advanced, tthen look in the thread post toolbar, you will see the attachment manager. Use the CA picture uploader to upload your art. This will accomplish two things: your art will be registered,(( and not "orphaned"), and you will get a thumbnail for your post. Sadly, many will pass you by unless you have that little preview thumbnail. In any case, WELCOME to CA! Look forward to seeing more from you!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    very nice work. I just have one note and it's the drop shadow over the eyes coming from the eye lids. The shadow is rather thick and it makes the eyes look flat. other than that it's excellent. great lighting.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Agreed with abone114 on the eyeball, though it does look as though she's receiving strong light (given the shadow cast from her chin). I'm also with Klaw, in that I don't know the girl but a quick Google search; pretty good in terms of likeness. Reminds me how old and out of touch I'm getting, but it's a great piece despite that.

Post more.

~Slayer

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.