Page 10 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,006 Times in 896 Posts
    Back with more things, felt rather guilty for not studying refferences very much so I did roughly two a3's of anatomy practice/self portraits.
    I have some other things I've done too.

The mad doodlings of a n00b
    (Quite aware that I /really/ should have looked at animals before I drew that one.)
    My face confuses me. xD

Yeah, that's it for now. I don't want to thrust the fifty other doodles I've done since getting off the island.
    - Sketchbook - Society6 - Etsy
    Cheers

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    I am enjoying your progress so far. I have lacked in my studies for too long and have been taking my art much more seriously as of late. Its inspirational to see someone who has been pushing for a few months and really taking big steps in the right direction. Thanks for the motivation. And keep the work coming

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AndrewGaia For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Oh my god! How can I forget to reply to you guys?
    ffffff, so sorry!

To Loki: Ahhh I've noticed I've been doing them symbols as you call them, I've read that book 'drawing with the right side of the brain' once when I was in Ireland, if only I had payed more attention to it. And thanks for the birthday wishes to, I feel so old. ahaha
    and also, I've come to terms with losing my story, thankfully it was due for a re-vamp anyways, I had been so fixated upon the changed plots and things that I know where I'm finally going with it and what not- when I get my new laptop I'll end up with something I can be much happier with.

Steve. G: Thanks mate! Yes, thank god I swatted up on building the plot so much, I know all the characters inside and out too. Now I know more about my story then I did before it was destroyed ahaha.

To Guru Gaia: Thank you very much!
    I keep saying how much this website has changed me and it really has, but it's taken a fair while for my deviant-art mentallity to bugger off. I've been doing more studies and experiments than ever though and believe me, it does pay off. ahaha, I need to try and stop my habits of rushing things too.
    Good luck to you too!
    Cheers

Thanks
    yo waddup 17 year old!

your stuff is looking great and you're making loads of updates which is rad.

the anatomy/bone study things in your last post are ace and they look really cool altogether on that page. more of those pleeease.
    the three concept pieces in post 136 are also looking great.im loving that facial expression and you've nailed it in the third one along.
    x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Raffix For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I'M SORRY, SO SO SORRY, I SWEAR THIS IS THE LAST SPAM.
    This is what happens when I'm unable to post for some time- it all builds up.
    I'm being leniant though, I actually have done roughly 60 drawings since the week before summer holidays . Admittedly only a sliver of them have been studies.
    GOING TO CHANGE THAT.
    Will probably do more studies later.
    These were all done yesterday, kind of wanted advice on how the hell you construct armor for women, poor Aisling looks like a copper plaited mummy, I don't know why I like linen wraps so much but I'm sure it's not practicle.

Something wrong with the legs/hands here, I have to practice figures.
    Was trying to practice drawing my characters at different ages. I've had a problem drawing kids for years -done with no refferences either, nor much thought. SO I'm not happy with it. ahaha, it's another area of practice I need to work on.
    there's that full bodied version of the previous post.
    paint splodge fun.

And thanks Raffix!
    Definently going to start spamming anatomy practice, I have a hand sized anatomy book which I'm going to copy from daily.

So anyways.
    Areas to work on : expression, colours, the figure, anatomy, consistency, structure, CHILDREN.

/end
    Cheers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Naidy View Post
    Areas to work on : CHILDREN.

/end
    i'm ashamed to say i lol'd....

Thanks
    Children might just be the bane of my existence- ignoring any of my delightful relations that may chance upon seeing this, of course.
    Cheers

Thanks
    "Oh dear god" I hear, "She's back?!"

Yeah. With anatomy studies... And a griffin- with a mangled body.
    Cheers

Thanks
    youve improved so much. idk how u get the time to draw and paint school makes me so dead tired! 12 hours of stupid shit! agh!!
    keep making xrays of your drawings so u can really make them look realistic i like the clown
    Hi ! Take a peek in my sketch book?My Sketchbook

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Puffynose For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Man, I really like your stuff. You have such a neat stylisation. My only advice is to watch your face in terms of proportions to the head. Sometimes, it seems the face is just a tad too large for the skull. (If you intend this, disregard my advice.)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Featheredface For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Featheredface: Ah thankyou! And you're right, I've been slowly trying to get myself out of the habit of doing that.

Which also brings me smoothly to the anatomy practice I did today.

D-don't look at me like that.
    Cheers

Thanks
    Back with some female studies, though I've realized I'm pretty bad at drawing skinny girls, who'd a thunk it.

And! I've just realized that I totally missed your comment, puffynose, god knows how. Yeah, school was dragging me down abit too, but I've been off in England for quite some time so I had nothing else to do ahaha xD
    Cheers

Thanks
    Hi!
    Nice sketchbook! You have a good sense for colors.Anatomy practice? Everybody needs that...
    Keep it up!
    Cheers!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to m.j. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Aha, thanks M.J, I definently need to practice the anatomy. I'm giving myself the task of spamming atleast two A3 pages of studies a day for a week.
    Cheers

Thanks
    Hey guys, just dropping by to say this is my last day in England, going to Ireland tommorow to see my lovely grandparents for a few weeks thus leaving behind Mum's laptop (which I've been leeched too since my own broke)
    I'm expecting my new laptop soon, but seeing with the luck I've been having over it it probably won't be coming too soon, on the bright side I'll probably have a rediculous amount of things to post by then I already have three A3 pages of studies just today and I'll probably have a few more pages of random doodles due to the boat trip I shall be taking.

-I believe I'm going on a boat anyways. Either way it's goodbye for (hopefully) only a day or two.
    Last edited by Naidy; August 6th, 2010 at 11:57 AM.
    Cheers

Page 10 of 153 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 60 110 ... LastLast