Young Writer Seeking Concept/Pinup Artist Wanted
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Young Writer Seeking Concept/Pinup Artist Wanted

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Young Writer Seeking Concept/Pinup Artist Wanted

I'm a young writer, that's looking for an artist to bring some of my characters to life. My dream is to break into the world of comics one day and just spread off from there in movies, Tv shows and video games. I'm very passionate about my work and I want to work with someone just as passionate if not more.

Specially I looking for someone whose creative and passionate about there work and are willing to work with me to flesh out the characters I have and give them life and substance. I have descriptions and some vague reference pictures if needed. I'm not looking for anything really flashy, just some concept work/pin ups to help me with my writing. It's easier for me to write about a character if I have a physical picture to manipulate in my mind. At the moment I can't pay anything, all I can offer you is shameless promotion on my Deviant Art, and anywhere else you'd like.

If you're interest send me some pieces of your work at my email: firestarter1015@yahoo.com
    I'll get back to you as fast as humanly possible.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    A short description of what genre/style you want would probably make people more inclined to consider this proposal.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinback For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinback View Post
    A short description of what genre/style you want would probably make people more inclined to consider this proposal.
    I must agree with you on that one, and I think I should explain myself a little more clearly.

The genre I'm most to attracted and the style I love the most has to be that of Top Cow Production's Witchblade and the Darkness. They capture the realistic yet fantasy feel that I like write in. When I write I want the reader to believe that the events are occurring right outside there door, or that their neighbor may be someone special or dangerous. And to question there lives as they are. Most of my characters have this amazing live style where protecting people or hunting evil beings but on the other side they are like everyone else. They have to deal with relationships, family issues, infidelity, drug use and trying to keep friendships alive. There as normal as you and me with the trouble and trials they go through but have responsibilities and duties that they can't ignore and that we may never understand.

Hope that helps.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.