Genius tablet issue in Gimp

Join 500,000+ artists on ConceptArt.Org.

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Unhappy Genius tablet issue in Gimp

hi friends i'm using genius 8X6 " pentablet in windows 7 (64bit) ...... i tried to draw something on gimp but my brush tip was far far away from the canvas ( as u seen in the below pic, highlighted with a red arrow ) ...... when i used the mouse it worked very well but my pen tablet has that issue still can some one gimme a clue.....thanx

Last edited by agrmrs; July 5th, 2013 at 09:43 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    anybody plezz

Hey, I'm also using a genius tablet, I had some slight troubles in adobe illustrator, but then i installed some more newer drivers and it helped, so you might try that out.

No offence, but some proper english would be good, or atleast use few comas, dots or something. It makes it a lot better to read.. Using shortened forms is good, but it can sometimes get too annoying lol. (I don't whine, because my english isn't perfect either, it isn't even my mother thoung etc)

Quote Originally Posted by spark_zero View Post
    Hey, I'm also using a genius tablet, I had some slight troubles in adobe illustrator, but then i installed some more newer drivers and it helped, so you might try that out.

No offence, but some proper english would be good, or atleast use few comas, dots or something. It makes it a lot better to read.. Using shortened forms is good, but it can sometimes get too annoying lol. (I don't whine, because my english isn't perfect either, it isn't even my mother thoung etc)
    thanx ..........hmm feel free to point out where ever i'm wrong .... i read it again and it was fair enough to understand something one other thing that it's not "mother thoung" it's "mother tongue" ...lol......English isn't my mother tongue either .......feel sorry for u btw

Re: "Anybody please"

On Google I found a solution to the problem if you were using a linux OS within a minute or two on the 20th, but then I came back and saw that you were using Windows 7 and I decided not to derail the thread into a linux versus Windows debate. I am typing now to ask if you tried typing some long tail search into Google such as "GIMP genius tablet brush tip windows 7" and find out who else on the internet is talking about your problem.

Some tech geek may have posted a tutorial about that on the GIMP forums or something.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.