Thanks

Reardonís Steel Foundry Breakout?

Has anyone ever seen a rendering or any sort of concept art depicting Henry Reardon and Francisco Danconia throwing clay bullets into the side of Reardonís breeched foundry while white hot steel pours out and sparks fly? Two great men in business suits that are half torn off, flail in the dark pit of his foundry, while white hot slag sparks burn smoldering holes in the expensive fabric of their clothes. Grease stains and sweat smearing across their faces as liquid steel pours across the floor at their feet. The one thing that really stood out in my mind was the retro futuristic goggles that they were wearing. Expensive Leather strap goggles with glass lenses and bright brass metal frames and rivets. That would be a cool piece of concept art. I wish I had the skill to render it. If anyone has ever seen a scene like this could you let me know? Thanks.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Red face Sorry

It's from the book Atlas Shrugged. I don't think anyone has ever made a movie. I don't know how you could condense 63 hours down to a 3 hour movie but that one scene always stood out to me as something that would make a really killer piece of Concept art. I am wondering if anyone has ever attempted to illustrate scenes from that book?

Thanks

Movie in the works.

Looks like a movie is in the works for 2011 but Iím pretty disappointed to hear that Joli might be playing Dagny Taggart. I canít stand her and that would kill the film for me. Guess Iíll hold out for Brave New World with Dep.