Looking for a colorist/painter for a Xbox Indie game
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Looking for a colorist/painter for a Xbox Indie game

First, let me apologize if this is in the wrong forum.

I am looking for some quotes for an artist to color/paint the character sprites and possibly the menu and boxart for a 2D run-and-gun game we are working on. I will provide all the artwork, I just need someone to paint/color them. It doesn't have to be fancy, I'm thinking like a solid, 1-tone cel shaded type (a la Castle Crashers or how it is in the menu and things of the new Rocket Knight).

The name of the game is The Terrible Two: Co-op Chaos!, and you can see a very quick (and poorly scanned in) drawing of the main playable characters if that gives you any ideas or help. Sidenote: Later art will be MUCH cleaner.
    T2 Quick Character concepts

Big caveat: Right now, my team and I are just trying to get a feel for the price ranges and gather resources for the game. Programming work has just started and if selected, art wouldn't start being needed until AT LEAST the end of June 2010. But of course, we'll discuss all of this later.

EDIT: I'm looking for someone to color sprite sheets like this. I've gotten a bunch of submissions so far and am discussing the current options with my team. Thanks everyone!

If you are interested and can give me a quote, shoot me a reply at:
    rocketpoweredpunch@gmail.com

Last edited by Rocket-Powered Punch; May 18th, 2010 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Clarification of what I'm looking for
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    im defnatly intrested in doing this. mind if i give the quick sketch of the caracters a go. then we can see from there?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Absolutely! This also goes for anybody too. Feel free to give that sketch a go if you'd like.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.