rev angel

just another worthless meat sack dreamen about making it

Attached Images Attached Images        
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to guruofgarbage For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    these are beautiful, im assuming no one is commenting because they dont like the content. maybe the hate God or religious art. great job!

kingkostas is offline Train to help world with art someday...
    Level 16 Gladiator: Spartacus' Retiarii
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,157 Times in 1,961 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    beautiful and interesting work mate.Maybe the 3rd contains to much information and the subject becomes more confusing.
    keep up

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    lol, yes, they hate god. or maybe its because they secretly dont appreciate or see the beauty in some guy telling them that they are so evil that they deserve to be tortured forever for not believing what he believes. thats just not aesthetic to some people. one of the paintings depicts the glorious day where jesus comes out of the sky and slaughters all of the non christians. that might have given them a bias against your work.

(btw, will you swear to this oath: i guruofgarbage and/or artwatcher
    condemn my soul to hell for all eternity if i am in anyway responsible for the creation of both accounts, "guruofgarbage" and "artwatcher" )

the work is good. even though the beard is black and white, the third one might benefit from some more desaturated colors to show more depth but that might just be a personal taste. i actually like the content. i plan on doing my own series on stories from the Christian bible too hopefully buy the end of this year.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    in response to 000111, actually artwatcher happens to be a friend of mine that wanted to make a comment after i referred him to the site. It would seem that you are referring to me when you say "some guy telling them that they are so evil that they deserve to be tortured forever for not believing what he believes". well...actually i drew the revelation picture for freelance for someone who wanted a tattoo. they called me up and gave me the verse. I thought the verse would make a very cool looking image. he is still in the process of getting the tattoo from what i have heard. honestly i havn't condemned anyone for not believing what i believe you inferred that all on your own. "they secretly dont appreciate or see the beauty in some guy telling them" I was actually hoping to be judged based on the art itself. i know there are alot of really good artist in here. i'm just as sensitive and self loathing as the next guy. but thx for commenting. feedback is nice, i least i know people are looking at it. I didn't say any of that, the bible did.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Clanlord's got it right! These are excellent. I just take 'em at face value and would very happily live with any of them Mate. Cool! So what else do you have for us?

We are remembered only by what we leave behind.

http://www.kilts.co.nz/WheelerKnives.htm

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.