Thanks

I got something to say...

I killed your froggie today :p. This is what happens when i take my camera to work:

I got something to say...

I was trying to get a picture of some Bald Eagle's that had a nest at the height of this giant tree. Of course, my brother in law got a video of it flying around while I was trowling some steps in the front of the property. Damn birds.
    "They were born, they grew up in the gutters, they went to work at twelve, they passed through a brief blossoming period of beauty and sexual desire, they married at twenty, they were middle-aged at thirty, they died, for the most part, at sixty. Heavy physical work, the care of home and children, petty quarrels with neighbors, films, football, beer, and, above all, gambling filled up the horizon of their minds."

Sketchbook
    Alex Jones

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    "I got something to say...I killed your foggie today"

It doesn't matter much to me as long as its dead.

Thanks
    in 7th grade we found a snake on the side of the road. It was dried in the sun and so we pinned it to the black board in class and called it our mascot. Then we added a dead, dried tree frog to the board as a side kick. Yeah we were a strange lot....
    www.ArtDL.com

CA Sketchbooks:
    Members exclusive party:
    Phuzion's V.I.P. Lounge

Public fun:
    Phuzion Sketchbook

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.