Updated! The art of the feminine form with Manley/Zhanglu NOW ON DEMAND!!!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Threaded View

Thanks
    Thanked 11,204 Times in 2,748 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Updated! The art of the feminine form with Manley/Zhanglu NOW ON DEMAND!!!

This coming Sunday we begin a new round of live streaming classes with a very beautiful program on the art of the feminine form. With three beautiful demonstrations by Massive Black Shanghai artist Zhanglu, and an in depth presentation by Jason Manley (yep me!), you will hear and see the information you need to understand when painting the female figure.

When: Sunday May 2 2010 12PM - 4PM Central Daylight Time (Austin TX time). Four hours of beauty, instruction, and art are yours. An assignment will be included.
    Where: Right here on ConceptArt.Org Live and On Demand (forums link to come!)
    How: Just have an ok connection and we are good to go. We will be using TAD's technology which is stable, light on bandwidth, and extremely reliable. The login information will come with the email after tuition is covered.
    How much: 50.00 USD.
    How do I get it? Click the link for the store here: http://www.conceptartstore.com/femalefigure.html

Here is a taste of what is to come...including some of the photography we will be discussing by the one and only www.ibarraphoto.com Beautiful stuff huh? The drawings are all to be seen as demos too. This is going to be great!

I hope you enjoy the work and I will see you Sunday!

Attached Images Attached Images                
    Last edited by Jason Manley; April 29th, 2010 at 04:13 AM.
    LEVEL UP! - ConceptArt.Org online workshops are on sale- Join now and get 25% off!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jason Manley For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Members who have read this thread: 7