Updated! The art of the feminine form with Manley/Zhanglu NOW ON DEMAND!!! - Page 5
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    superb and solid work

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    is there any reason the price jumped up from $50 to $95?

I was going to buy it a week or two ago, but needed to get some supplies and decided to wait until I got more cash together...and then even with the discount now it's $63...

oh wells

*edit*
    I caved in and bought it, but it's really choppy and pixilated...so pretty much unwatchable.

Can't find the link at 35 min like Lael said.

*update*
    ok i found the link
    skip to like 43 minutes in and go to the chat box and scroll up until you see JManley post a link

Last edited by XAL; June 16th, 2010 at 05:17 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    How brillrant it is!! thank you all.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I want this so fucking bad. But I have no freed up money, dammit.
    I'm a little unclear on its price. Is it $50 or $3 or $95? Is it download or stream only? What res is the video?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks again Jason for doing this.

Last edited by Jason161; August 11th, 2010 at 10:26 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    having bought the Caucasian faces video i am very disappointed with the format delivery of this video.. no where did it mention i not only had to be on the internet to download the video streaming from this site, but there is also a few other bugs..
    like glitchy movements and when i fast forward the video it bugs out and black screens or restarts the video with no sound.

why couldnt they just capture the video in high quality and then sell it as a download..

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I found the link that jason gives at 43, but it links to 4 videos with no sound.
    How do I use them properly? When do I turn them on? Is it in the consecutive order of which they are posted in the link?

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hey, guys.
    First of all thank you Jason and Zhanglu - these videos of yours are just amazing!
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge, I had a blast last night watching that stream, although I went to sleep at 5 am and had to get up two hours later to go to work :-)

@Pavel and everyone else experiencing the same issue.
    Yep, It was a little annoying for me too at the beginning, but for 12 bucks I'd be happy just to listen to Jason's insightful comments - it's a bargain, practically free. I mean come on - I'd spend more money in the coffee shop for four hours:-)
    Open the webcast (just to get the audio streaming) and play the video link that Jason posted simultaneously - it was good enough for me. There were only a couple of short interruptions and basically you won't have to re-sync those one you play them.
    Worked like a charm.

Thanks again and keep'em coming, Jason:-)

P.S. I have just about 30 days to enjoy that video, is that right? If so, I'm definately gonna watch it a few more times over the next two weeks.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I keep on reading that these videos are for an unlimited time, which is why i have yet to watch the female figure class

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    My bad.

Last edited by Eldritch; July 6th, 2011 at 08:04 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I hate to piss against the wind but this format is really annoying. The audio quality is terrible, the picture quality is also really bad.

Is there anyway Jason or someone at TAD can screencapture this and add it to the original audio file, then release as a downloadable video?

Some of us dont always have access to the internet and definately not enough to let this entire video buffer, really wasnt sure this is what I was in for when I paid.

On the other hand the lesson looks great (especially considering the great price), have yet to watch it (because of internet issues) and was wondering if Jason could supply me with the video link that he speaks of at around 11min40 in.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    hi all

let me start by saying I love MB and all they've done for the community and that I've previously purchased a lot of their downloadable training videos (seriously suggest the entire Jason Chan range and the nox vids they're properly epic ^^)

However that being said I cant refrain from commenting on how disappointed I was with the delivery of this specific stream.... the audio is far from perfect and the video is choppy as hell almost to the point where the entire thing is un-watchable.

That being said if it wasn't for XAL (thank you soooooooo much XAL) I would've quit long before the 43 minute mark of this video.

For those who have purchased without knowing at 43 minutes and 47 seconds a link is posted which allows you to view the video Jason streams directly, thus getting over the horrible chopping/cutting lag issue. Once this is circumvented this makes for a much more enjoyable and educational experience.

Tbh I am extremely disappointed that MB didn't enclose the link or even refer to to the issue or the solution for this issue in the download txt file provided when purchasing this product as I'm sure this would reduce the number of complaints/bad feelings. I cant help thinking that if someone had reviewed the VOD stream before releasing for public consumption that this would never have been an issue in the first place.

That all being said I am still a fan of MB and still appreciate all they have done for the community.

I hope this post hasn't come off as too negative and that it helps MB with its future training releases as I honestly believe that they, and the products they produce, are an invaluable asset to the community.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i agree, i just bought it and started watching the streaming video and as cool as it is, a download version would have been much better however for $7.99 im still okay with it

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Members who have read this thread: 11