Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Thanks
    Hi tedy1999...sorry about the delay.

Currently there are 6 spots available for the upcoming PWSI program starting Monday June 27 2016.

If you wish to register, please feel free to contact me here or you can do it directly through our website:

2016 Portfolio Workshop Summer Intensive Program

Thanks for your inquiry.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

more APW portfolio choices

Here's some more specific work for the Seneca drawing for animation section of the portfolio that I pulled out over the weekend..

Enjoy!
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Thanks

APW Sheridan Portfolio Examples

Here are a few more examples I pulled from a 2016 Sheridan portfolio entry due to be handed in shortly.

I'll be able to post links to complete portfolios once our 2016 grads are done with submitting their work.

Happy Drawing!

Thanks
    Hi Gerard . I already talked to Bernadette about the general information like forms & fees but I have a question . Do I need to have a study visa or will a visitor visa do fine? Because on this site : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/s...tions-list.asp I can't find the name of your school/program.
    Thank you .

Thanks
    Hi tedy1999

I'm terribly sorry it took so long for me to reply..I got hit with a flu and was unfortunately laid up for a long period..but I'm getting back to business now, and am catching up on everything I let slide.

Now, to address your questions.....

You won't find our school on that list because we aren't supposed to be on it, as there is no need for it.
    Since the class you are applying for with us is under six months in duration, and we are not of diploma/degree/certificate granting institutional status, we are not required to appear on the Designated Learning Institution List in order to offer a course like the PWSI to international students.

Secondly as Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada states, a student can study in Canada without a study permit if the length of the course the student is applying for is less than six months in duration....this is considered as a "short-term course".

Therefore, a visitors visa is the type of visa to apply for if you're coming over to Canada to study with us here for the upcoming 2016 PWSI.

Please don't hesitate to mail me or better yet, speak directly with Bernadette should you have any further questions.

Thanks

Simona Baranovicova Seneca Animation Portfolio

Here is a link to the recent portfolio of 2015-2016 Workshop T.A. in training Simona Baranovicova.

I say 'recent portfolio' because Simona took the 2014-2015 Workshop previously, applied to Seneca for their animation program, was accepted, but decided to take another year to develop her drawing skills even further.... she worked with us as a T.A. in training in the most recent Workshop, doing the course for a second time.

The result is this most recent portfolio.

Simona will be going to Seneca in the fall of 2016.

Happy Drawing!

Thanks
    A quick update on the enrolment situation for the upcoming session that starts on May 7 2016.

The course is drawing closer to full capacity, as we had a slew of people registering in the last week.
    My suspicions tell me based on past years that this isn't going to slow down, but pick up more momentum as we get closer to the class start up, and I suspect that we will be thoroughly full before start up day.

Some of you have asked about how the admission process works with respect to possibly holding a spot in the course, etc....

Basically, we take people on a first come first serve basis - once your papers are filled out and the deposit is paid you officially have your spot in the session...

So yes, if you're thinking of doing the upcoming session, I would suggest getting in touch sooner as opposed to later, given the current trend in enrolment.

I'll post once we've stopped admitting people for the Spring Session.

Thanks

Thanks
    An update on the Portfolio Workshop Summer Intensive program starting on June 27th 2016.

As of today there are 4 spots left in the course.

You can visit our website for more detailed info.

Thanks
    Latest update on the enrolment status for the upcoming Portfolio Workshop Summer Intensive program.

....as of today we have 2 spots left for the course starting up June 27 2016.

I'll post again once we're full.

Thanks
    Sorry for the delay on updating the status of the Portfolio Workshop Summer Intensive.

As of two weeks ago the summer program was fully enrolled.

Anyone wishing to participate in this summers session can feel free to contact us through our website and get on the waiting list for a spot should one open up, ( which does happen on occasion ) or enroll in the upcoming Fall Session that starts in early September.

Thanks

Thanks

2016 Portfolio from APW's Nashila Addetia

Here is the portfolio from 2015 / 2016 APW student Nashila Addetia

This portfolio landed Nashila a spot in both the Sheridan Animation and Seneca Animation programs...she chose Seneca.

Happy Drawing!

Thanks

Sheridan animation portfolio - dani elizondo

Here is the animation portfolio of 2015-16 Workshop student Dani Elizondo.

Dani applied for Sheridan's 2-D animation program and was accepted with this portfolio.

Our fall session begins on Saturday September 24th and there are still spots available....

I'll check back in to update the status of available seats for the upcoming session.

Happy summer drawing!!

Thanks
    .....an update on the status of the upcoming Fall Session enrolment situation.

As of today the course starting Sepember 24th is half full.

I'll repost with updated info up until the class starts.

Thanks
    ...latest update on the upcoming Fall Workshop.....as of today we are 2/3rd's full for classes starting on September 24th.

Thanks
    ...there are two spots left in the upcoming Fall Workshop that starts on September 24th.

You can visit the 2016/2017 Fall Workshop page to get more info.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast