Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Thanks

Recent Portfolio Submissions

We are still in the process of getting more of the recent student portfolios up onto our site so you can all study and enjoy them...it is turning out to be a rather massive job as this year there are a lot of really good ones that deserve attention for certain....it was a good year!
    You guys just keep getting better and better!!

In the meantime I'll provide the link to our portfolio page as there are several newer portfolios that we've managed to get up onto the platform, and we intend to continue uploading over the coming weeks...
    I've attached several drawings here from our student Jessica Lu...she's looking at both animation and is submitting a portfolio to the illustration program at Sheridan as well....

Enjoy and happy drawing to all....I would say happy spring, but in Toronto Canada at least, well, things ain't feeling much like Spring quite yet temperature wise...

Here's hoping.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks

Portfolio of Jessica Lu

Please feel free to follow the link provided to view the portfolio of recent APW grad Jessica Lu

To update on recent developments course-wise...our upcoming Summer Intensive is almost fully enrolled ( I believe that there are 3 spots still available).
    The upcoming Spring Workshop still has some spots available and the free tuition contest will be adjudicated this coming Saturday, so hurry up all you stragglers and get your entries in so as to take part in an opportunity to win some great prizes!!

Happy drawing!!

Thanks

Alisen Montoya Sheridan Portfolio

Here are some examples from the accepted Sheridan animation portfolio of Alisen Montoya, the winner of our 2017 Free Tuition Character Design Contest.

Alisen was a high school student from Mayfield Secondary School in Caledon Ontario at the time that she entered our contest, and in spite of some very stiff competition, she managed to snag the first prize of free tuition for the 2017- 2018 Spring Workshop.
    Over the next 10 months we worked very diligently with Alisen in order to produce the successful portfolio that I've provided the link to here that got her a seat in both the Seneca and Sheridan animation programs for 2018.

Moral of story.....enter the upcoming APW 2019 Free Tuition Character Design Contest when it rolls around again in January....there is nothing to lose and everything to gain...all that is required of you to enter is that you have fun designing, drawing and submitting your own character designs....that's it!

Happy Drawing!!
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Thanks
    An update on the enrollment status for the upcoming 2018 Fall/Winter Session

As of today the class that runs from September 8 2018 to February 3 2019 is half filled.

Feel free to click on the link provided to get further detailed info on the class.
    The 2018 Summer Boot Camps and Summer Intensive have all been fully subscribed.

Happy Drawing!!

Thanks
    The enrollment for our 2018 Winter Intensive session running from October 24th to December 14th is up and running folks.

You can click on the link I've provided for more details...

Happy drawing!!

Thanks

2019 APW Character Design Free Tuition Contest

...Yes folks, it's that time again.

I encourage you all to step up to the plate and design some creative and innovative character designs of your own and submit them to take part in the 2019 edition of the APW Free Tuition Character Design Contest....and yes, first prize is free tuition to the upcoming 2019 Spring Workshop!!

You can find all the contest details by clicking on this link: https://www.animationportfolioworksh...esign-contest/

...oh, and I almost forgot, there will be a March Break Bootcamp in character design and animation basics starting on March 11 2019.
    Visit https://www.animationportfolioworksh...EAK-BOOT-CAMP/ for all the details on the upcoming class...

Meantime get cracking on those character designs!!

Happy Drawing

Gerard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8