Pain Killer Sp Demo

View testimonialsView Artwork
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 254 Posts
    Follows
    Following

Pain Killer Sp Demo

you can find it on GameSpot DLX (registration required) and mirrored on 1UP, 3D Downloads, 3D Gamers, ActionTrip, Computer Games Online, FileFront, Fileplanet Filerush, FileShack (registration required), Gamer's Hell, GameTab, Loadedinc, NVIDIA's nZone, PC Gameworld, Pixelrage.ro, and Worthplaying.

It's a fantastic game, very worth playing for first person shooter fans.

I would explain it as...quake, without the super jumping and with 'hyper-primitive' weaponary. the Stake gun is amazing. you can fire a stake at an enemy near a wall and it pins them to it.... Mmmm

the bosses are about 100 feet tall that completely tower over you.

the game is planned to come out april 2004

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I tried out the demo, crazy stuff... I loved the weapon design especially the default weapon you get. My 1 ghz tin could bearly handle it though, it was so slow it was almost unplayable

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i played it at a friend and i quite liked it.

very athmosphere-y in design, beautifully dark and no distracting riddles. just what i like

that stake gun is amazing... its great to see absolutely NO slowdown when firing the fifth stake into some ragdoll and make it tumble around.

that machinegun/lightnin gun crossover looked nifty, too.

davi: did you try holding a direction and just jumping repeatedly? will accelerate you when you swing the mouse around. not as elaborate as quake bunnyhopping but its a start. you can make pretty weird maneuvers by changing the direction you hold, as it makes you stop dead and jump in a different direction... could be fun in mp.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,200 Times in 254 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    i might have i dunno

i beat the first lvl with only stakes, the altfire on the stake gun is so fun though

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    It is really fun for a 'no brainer' shooter. The first level is very dark and atmospheric. Unfortunately the second isn't as cool

The weapons are fun, and the animation is very nice.

Although it does slow down quite a bit, it is good to see that it slows the game down all together, instead of dropping frames. At least that way it still stays playable.

.: I am a Middle Class Member :.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,309 Times in 389 Posts
    Follows
    Following
    I just saw some screenies at gamespot, and I got instant Q1 vibes. The weapon design seems cool, the enemy/monster design however, I find... lacking.

Jamen jag tror att han skäms, och har gömt sig. Vårt universum det är en av dom otaliga spermasatser som Herren i sin självhärliga ensamhet har runkat fram för å besudla intet.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I think it's a really cool game so far. I've only played the first map, I'll try another on monday. I felt the lighting on the first map is a bit flat. It's a bit hard to see your enemy. Quite a contrast to Wolfenstein, which was beautifully lit. I saw the second (palace?) map being played and thought that was nice looking. The monster mode was a cool feature. I need more time on this one. but it is fun, no doubt.

mitch

There was much rejoicing in the realm of the Harvest Gods when man created the beer, light could not penetrate.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.