Sketchbook: Squid Pro Quo (Mk. II) The NEW Sketchbook of Mitchell Malloy
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Squid Pro Quo (Mk. II) The NEW Sketchbook of Mitchell Malloy

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Squid Pro Quo (Mk. II) The NEW Sketchbook of Mitchell Malloy

Holy fuck that title is long. I had another sketchbook on here that died hard, and was full of mostly pretty bad artwork (though some of it I liked), and I figured I should try harder. So many people are out there on these forums with like 50 SB pages and they are doing brilliantly. I've got my three and I haven't gotten anywhere. This, then, is my renewed effort to improve rapidly, constantly, with unstoppable force. Let's see how long it takes to fall apart this time.

Anyway some info: my name is Mitchell Malloy, I'm 19 years old (or whatever age I will be when you read this; born on July 4, 1991 so you can figure the math, haha!), and I am an Illustration student at the Academy of Art in San Francisco. I don't have much actual work experience in the arts: I worked on a few now-defunct projects, including Shattered Lineage, XTrusion, etc. If you haven't heard of them, neither has anybody else, so it's okay. Currently though I am working for Warbird Games on the upcoming Jack Houston and the Necronauts, along with others like Patrick Reilly and Giacomo Tappainer. Art for it will probably appear here now and again.

Oh, and here is a link to the old one: http://conceptart.org/forums/showthread.php?t=104587

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by radioblur; January 9th, 2011 at 10:16 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 4