Sketchbook: Snab's Sketchbook- an ongoing journey to improvement. ( CRITIQUE WANTED! )
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Snab's Sketchbook- an ongoing journey to improvement. ( CRITIQUE WANTED! )

Threaded View

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Talking Snab's Sketchbook- an ongoing journey to improvement. ( CRITIQUE WANTED! )

Hello. I am a 17 year old who has recently begun to take her drawing a little more seriously. I draw every day, but the more I learn the more I realize how much I have to learn. There probably won't be much color and shading here as my interest lies in conveying form through line and construction, but I definitely dabble in that as well.

I practice every day, but I would appreciate very, very honest constructive criticism and advice on what I'm getting wrong and how I can change it.

So..the first batch is going to be some hand scribbles. I love drawing hands at any angle and I do it whenever I can. They're very quick and messy, and I just work off the lines I see.

I want to show the stuff I usually don't let anyone see and I have a hard time looking at myself. It takes some humility, but I'm hoping it'll just motivate me to be a better scribbler as well.

Attached Images Attached Images          
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.