...take this brush!

No but seriously, I need your help on deciding what art materials I need (^_^; )

The thing is that I'm working on a webcomic at the moment and I'm thinking of trying out inking by hand, instead of using my computer and Wacom.

At first, I was going to buy either #2 or #3 from the well-known Winsor & Newton Series 7.

Then I heard about the much cheaper Rosemary & Co. brushes, which are much cheaper and are supposed to be very good as well. One guy wrote about the 22 series and others recommend the 33 series. I've compared the pictures they have on their websites and the 33 series looks more like the Winsor brushes than the 22 series, but is there anyone that can say for sure?

Also, some comic artists say they usually use winsor #2 or #3, but what size in the rosemary series would be similar to this? I haven't emailed rosemary yet, but I'm thinking of asking the same question to her :p

Also it seems that people use a so-called brush soap to take care of their brushes, but what brand should I use?? I've read some nice things about 'Master's Brush Cleaner and Preserver', is this the one I want?

And what about ink? I've only read about two brands so far; 'KOH-I-NOOR 3080' and FW black and white ink. Which one do you use?

Anything else?... ah, yes! A non-photographic blue pencil. Do they have different hardnesses like regular pencils? Can I just buy the lead to use in a mechanical pencil? Which would you think is better?

I can't think of anything more to ask right now :p If there are any comic book artists out there that could shed some light on these questions it would be great!

Thanks in advance!