Color Issues in Painter IX and riffs.
Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Color Issues in Painter IX and riffs.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Color Issues in Painter IX and riffs.

Hey there, I couldn't find the answer to this on the forums or online anywhere, so I decided to register and ask.

I'm attempting to scan some lineart and paint in Painter IX, as I've always done for my artwork. It scans fine, but after I save it as a .riff and re-open it, the scanned image (and only the scanned image, other layers are fine) will have the bottom half covered by what looks like two distorted magenta and yellow rectangles.

I'm not sure if this is an issue with my scanner, or with Painter, but I'd like to see of anyone has any ideas or if anyone's encountered this before. From the looks of things it seems like it's an issue with the scanner, but I just scanned a new version of it, cropped the image around and pasted a portion of it on the other side, and the color distortion still appears in the same places as if the image had never been cropped at all, which just confuses me.

Any suggestions are definitely appreciated!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

fes is offline Level Up - All Access Level 4 Gladiator: Meridiani
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Sounds like it's corrupted in some way. Try saving it as a .psd (photoshop format) first. Close it then open and resave as a .rif.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.