Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thanks

Lightbulb Chad Syphrett's Latest Logo-Designs & Open-Discussion About Future of The Internet!

How are you? My name is Chad Syphrett. Many of you may not recognize my name, but I'd love introduce myself to each of you. I'm the mind behind the Internet World: Theme Park (Project), and I'm also preparing to promote my idea to start the 1 and only Art Channel on TV. Of course, I'll host my own show on the internet, but my plan is to get the channel started for independent-artists (including myself) & companies in need of our services.

All of the shows on The Art Channel would be rated by the FCC. I know many of you hate the ratings-system, but the government rules their people (not the other way around) these days. So I would like to stay out of trouble & make sure the FCC doesn't attempt to block my future-shows from being broadcast to the world.

Any kind members of Concept.org, who are interested in my projects, please say so. There's a lot more to be announced in this thread. Please bear with me. I was hoping to get a lot of support for these projects at DeviantArt.com, but unfortunately all 4 of my accounts (including the accounts belonging to people, who misrepresented me) were banned after we publicly defended ourselves against a Nazi-like group of predators, who thought it would be funny to constantly harass my friends and me until we couldn't bear to let it happen anymore.

Please read more about the problems I had with certain members & staffers of DeviantArt at my blog: Chad-Syphrett.blogspot.com. I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to that blog & sign my petition: Petition To Unban Chad Syphrett From DeviantArt.com

While I was a member of that website I met many professionals & some amateurs in the art-business. I decided it would be worth my time to even make a Deviant Art Magazine, in which I could feature artists that I befriended at that website. Since I was banned, that project has been postponed, and I decided to make a Concept Art Magazine, rather than work for DeviantArt, next summer.
    ----------------------------------------------------------

QUESTION: Would any of you please consider helping me develop an art-website called: InternetArtDatabase.com?
    What would make that art website unique is free music (copyrighted by me), movie-fan-art, movie-reviews, and live-chatrooms, which may be embedded at the site. It would be like a combination of Flickr & IMDB.com

Like all of my future-websites, InternetArtDatabase.com may be opened for visitors by next summer. Next summer, I'm going to be broadcasting from Youtube.com/YuTubeFans (my most popular YT-channel) to share more ideas about the websites with all of you, who may be interested in doing business with me.

--------------------------------------------

Now I'd love to share some of my concept art (logos) here! Since there's a lot of professionals in the art-business at this website, I would love to know whether or not any of you would be willing to work with me after you see some of my work here:

"Youtube Logo Featuring Play-Button" (You can find this image featured at Youtube.com/YuTubeFans -that's not a typo):

Chad Syphrett's Latest Logo-Designs & Open-Discussion About Future of The Internet!

"Youtube Play-Button Head" (Twitter background featured at Twitter.com/Youtube_Fans:

Chad Syphrett's Latest Logo-Designs & Open-Discussion About Future of The Internet!

"I Love Deviant Art" (This image is featured at Twitter.com/DeviantArtFans):

"I Love Digg" (1 of my fav. logo-designs for fans of Digg.com and Kevin Rose):

"Green Thumb-Up" (Resembles the thumbs-icon featured at Digg.com):

"Pink Thumb-Up" (Same as above, except for color):

The following logo-designs were made for Gaiaonline & their fans. Notice the silhouettes of heads in each of those A's (see logo).

If you would like to learn more about Gaiaonline, please feel free to read the quote taken from Gaia.Wikia.com.
    -----------------------------------------

Artwork to be continued...
    Last edited by ChadSyphrett; April 4th, 2010 at 03:45 PM.
    Don't follow me. Join me.

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,130 Times in 479 Posts
    So, to summarize your text: you got banned from dA (all four (?) accounts), you are a fresh member of this community, you're expecting us to totally support your cause and your effort to create another community, and you are asking people to join you and work with you....

I think you might want to reconsider your approach to the Internet.

(also, you posted this in the wrong place)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to yoitisi For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 16,688 Times in 5,022 Posts
    Nipping this in the bud, both accounts banned.
    Go peddle your wears elsewhere.

Tristan Elwell
    **Finished Work Thread **Process Thread **Edges Tutorial

"Work is more fun than fun."
    -John Cale

"Art is supposed to punch you in the brain, and it's supposed to stay punched."
    -Marc Maron

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Fair enough

Thanks
    It's for the best, nothing good can come of this.

Tristan Elwell

-John Cale

-Marc Maron

Thanks
    Unlocked, because of this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Chad
    By the end of this year, I'm going to have several articles written about awful you & members of this website treated someone, who simply asked to work with others on several projects.

I have connections to USA Today, Fast Company Magazine and many other media-outlets. By banning me you've made this website 1 of a few sites I'm going to list as worst for artists with big ideas, who looking for support.

Not once did you did you allow me to reply to messages in my own forum-threads. If you had patience, you would have seen that I'm currently 1 of the top directors of Youtube.com, and I'm on my way to starting 1 of the biggest art-websites & social-networking start-ups.

You're a fool, and I'm going to make sure my viewers know how you mistreat artists, who did nothing to harm members of your site.
    Have fun, kiddies.

Tristan Elwell

-John Cale

-Marc Maron

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    If Youtube directors actually write like that, I feel for Youtube. -_-;

In any event, glad that one's gone. Sheesh!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,557 Times in 608 Posts
    ...Ha.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,584 Times in 1,007 Posts
    I don't have any popcorn, but I still have some Easter Egg left. *settles down to watch*

Thanks
    Mwahaha

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,570 Times in 754 Posts
    Looks like you're digging your own grave Chad. With every new thread it's going deeper.

Thanks
    OK, four more accounts banned and twelve more threads deleted. I've got a job to finish up, so I'm turning in for now. Take over, comrades.

Tristan Elwell

-John Cale

-Marc Maron

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elwell For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    he's not just spamming on here, he's also flinging his turd around many other forums, too.

Thanks
    Must be an expert in Social Media, eh?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to alesoun For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast