Sketchbook: My dOOdles

Join 500,000+ Artists

Its' free and it takes less than 10 seconds!

Join the #1 Art Workshop - LevelUpJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: My dOOdles

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

My dOOdles

hi friends i just started a sketchbook for my studies......currently i'm styding perspective .......since a beginner to the perspective i'm really in need of critics and comments

Last edited by agrmrs; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:27 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    I can't really comment on mathematical perspective, so I don't have much to critique. However, have you thought about applying what you've learned of perspective to a real life object? Now that you know how perspective works in a vacuum you should see how it works (or doesn't) in the real world.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to aimeemcfarlane For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Quote Originally Posted by aimeemcfarlane View Post
    I can't really comment on mathematical perspective, so I don't have much to critique. However, have you thought about applying what you've learned of perspective to a real life object? Now that you know how perspective works in a vacuum you should see how it works (or doesn't) in the real world.
    ohh yeah u r correct ..... i'm just going with the real world ....no imaginations

i tested it in real world too (this pyramid i made with a hardboard quickly and unveiled to the sunlight )......

... i think those theories make us more accurate in real world every object like buildings , railway or normal roads all got perceptive .....even human body too ...... we were discussing it in this thread and me decided to keep it further .... so i made a sketch book here ....as u seen in that thread my first pyramid's shadow was incorrect .....forum guys helped me to correct it my opinion is that technical or real both got the same principles thanx

Last edited by agrmrs; July 5th, 2013 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    i have a little question ...... when making an object on a plan to a 3d object why we use a ground plane ? ....... isn't horizon line enough for that purpose ? coz ground plane should also end up in the horizon line ...isn't it ? can some one explain me ...... thanx

Members who have read this thread: 1