Thanks

Get this, Gean Inus!

There has been an out break of persicution in the plains. A clash of frighteness. Now, we are claming our people are against the police state and fore an idea they were takin.

Two men where fishing in the Bay area. For three weeks they were looked for. So, they were let go, and the evidance, well, Hun.....

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hu Surdadi View Post
    There has been an out break of persicution in the plains. A clash of frighteness. Now, we are claming our people are against the police state and fore an idea they were takin.

Two men where fishing in the Bay area. For three weeks they were looked for. So, they were let go, and the evidance, well, Hun.....

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work we go!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,192 Times in 516 Posts
    I'm hoping this thread somehow turns into a lot of top concept artists drawing some unknown character.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    depends on Hu Surmomi...
    Brendan Noeth

Thanks
    Thanked 1,860 Times in 604 Posts
    I once wrote a random sentence generator too. More basic in vision but it actually produces comprehensible output. And I don't post the results on forums.

Thanks
    Hey, Just got of the fone with Harry P. He says LaV is about to happen. Looks like Sunday, Sunday, Sunday!!!!!!

Lost Vega, Here we go!!!!!!

Remember, it took tree days to rise.

Bread you know....
    Last edited by Hu Surdadi; March 31st, 2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Baking tip!

Ilaekae is offline P.O.W.! Leader, Complete Idiot, Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,581 Times in 1,789 Posts
    Been there...didn't do that...
    No position or belief, whether religious, political or social, is valid if one has to lie to support it.--Alj Mary

Ironically, the concept of SIMPLICITY is most often misunderstood by simple-minded people. --Alj Mary

Thanks
    Hey Mrs. Gean,

Made it over to LA, in the Big Easy, and can't find my phone or Astro.
    Well, it has be two days in this city and I'm still a roamin. Well, they are letting me. Hey, I thought I saw a glims of that guy. All dressed in Tydie. Well, if anyone is looking for him, he will be with Tuphiets at the Blacksmiths, maybe. Well, I also know this town will not let me go. It's kinda cool. I take it 40 days is the way? Hun......

PS.
    The airport has a shuttle but I would take the bus. Just make sure to hold up your dimes.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,804 Times in 942 Posts

Thanks
    Into the ground? or the sound? Hell, all around. Wat da.....

Thanks
    This is like observing snapshots of a deserted room through a flickering fog - ie. confusing.
    CRITIQUE AS YOU WOULD BE CRITIQUED
    http://conceptart.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59
    THE ABOVE LINK IS ALL YOU NEED

http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...d.php?t=200044 <- Sketchbook - filled with unhappy things.

Thanks
    Hey Mrs. Jean,

They are setting up a stage in this country for something awful. First the Citizen/Cop thing, The people under the rocks, and now they are shutting down parks and libraries for public intrests. I just heard that 70 percent of city funds are in Police/Fire controls. That was in one city. You know, it is somewhat like the people in public service. You know, our government officials are not worried about their financial works because they are the ones who distribute public funds into the community. And they can hold someback for themselves.
    Now, it is said the well is drying up. Which brings us to this other point. There is a census in this country going on. So, we calculate how many people are here, not including the ones with out members, and then what? Have we calculated the wealth in the is country? Is there enough to go around? Big business, bad business, Small business, physical readiness?
    This is an issue we all are facing. How do we all survive on a sliver of a menced meat pie? And, do we have enough bakers, butchers, and gardners to work 4/w to ensure life continues as the breakdowns begin? When will enough be enough? Out of nothing will create everything we are. We are getting fired up about this lifestyle and the constant beating which has and will be taken with a great pride and eyes wide open.

Thanks Mrs. Gean for listening
    ;o)

PS
    Did you know Joseph is the christan name for Je sus? I read that one in a few books. Damn books!

Thanks
    Can we please, please, get the groan button back?

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.