Thanks

digital painting

2. Hide this ad by registering as a member
    Thanks
    hi every one this is my digital painting i hope u like it thinks

Thanks
    It's a good painting, I like the soft brush strokes of the girl contrasted with the rough hatched background.

Things that need fixing, however, are the eyes. The left eye (her right) has too big of an iris and not enough white, making her look a little like the Avatar people. The other eye that's in the shadow appears to be a different narrower shape and is also way too low. Even if the eye is under shadow, the overall shape of both eyes at rest should be similar in most cases. (Of course they'll change depending on the person's expression.) Even if the eye is hidden in the shadow and you're only showing a subtle silhouette it should still be accurate.

Same goes for the corner of the moth that's in the shadow. Needs a bit of adjusting. And I'd soften up the cheek bone that's poking out of the shadow as well. Flip the image back and forth horizontally to help you notice mistakes.

One last thing I'd change is that white strip under her head. You should try roughing out her shoulders so her head isn't floating, and also because that white strip looks like just an unfinished part of the painting. Hope you make some changes and re-post!

Thanks
    i am so sorry i post again i will improve these mistakes i have some due work after finishing ,i post it thanks..........

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aadi View Post
    i am so sorry i post again i will improve these mistakes i have some due work after finishing ,i post it thanks..........
    No worries, don't apologize! That's why we're on this site is to learn from each other! Critiques are meant to improve people not put them down. Even the most complex and breath-taking pieces can have flaws and that why it's nice to have an audience that can point out things you may not otherwise see after staring at a project for so long. Can't wait to see her when she's done! Keep posting!

One last thing about the iris...if you were going for an almost anime style with her then big puppy eyes are actually typical, but I was just assuming you wanted realistic in which case her iris needs to be scaled down a bit. Go with whatever you were aiming for. I'm almost getting a Final Fantasy vibe from her which is a good thing.

Thanks
    high talent. Thanks for sharing us this. I like it. but I don't like the hair edge down to the head. seems not natural