Sketchbook: Bailey's Sketchbook
Join Free Art WorkShopJoin Premium Art Workshop

Thread: Bailey's Sketchbook

Thanks
    Follows
    Following

Bailey's Sketchbook

Hello everyone. A friend of mine recommended I start a sketchbook here on Concept Art.org. I would first like to introduce myself. My name is Bailey Wheatland, I am 14 years old with a passion for art. I have been drawing for as long as I can remember. I love drawing dinosaurs. My human anatomy could use a lot of work though. Here are a couple of drawings I did with 1 or no references at all.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote  

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Hello, welcome to CA! Those dinosaurs are awesome, especially the first one! I love the details of the scales. The pig could use some work though. If you don't know about it already, I recommend getting some anatomy books by guys like Bridgman, Vilppu or Andrew Loomis and try to balance drawing from imagination with photo studies and drawing from life. You're really young, so if you start doing this stuff seriously now, then you can become awesome in a couple of years before everyone else. Imagine how good you will be 5 years from now. Good luck!

Thanks
    Follows
    Following
    Thanks for the warm welcome and recommendations dude. I also finished my dinosaur drawing today.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.