Hello. My name is Elmrok. I am an owner of InfiEra Games. We are an Indie Game Development Team. We are currently working on Project New World, a single player, RPG. Project New World will be taking place in a steampunk and magic based world. With multiple lands, civilizations, and plenty of mysteries. You will take on the role of the main character, somewhat customizable. As you begin your journey through the lands, you will encounter countless enemies, characters, and puzzles and all will be interactive to help you on your journey, or try to stop you from reaching your goal. Your goal is always changing, as your actions effect certain parts of the game.

We are not very far along in development. The engine is being worked on. We do have some music ready, and a character is being developed.
Open Positions:
Concept Artists
Writers

Our website is http://infieragames.com We are a non profit team as of right now. If things change I will update ASAP. I will post more information later tonight or tomorrow. If you are interested in helping us out, you can contact me at elmrok@infieragames.com Feel free to contact me at any time, either via email or reply to thread and I will get back with you ASAP. Thank you.

~Elmrok